Comfort

You Liar.

 

Recap:

"He only liked you because you were obedient and foolishly believed everything he told you. Now you ne-" She began speaking again before getting cut off by a familiar voice.

"What's going on here?! Why is Miyoon crying?" the familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw Chunji.

"O-oppa. Is it true? Is everything she said true?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

I saw his eyes soften when he looked at my face.

"I don't know, but let's get out of here okay?" He said.

Before even waiting for me to respond, he took my arm and pulled me out of the doors to school.

If only I knew what was going to come and hit me next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyoon POV:

All I could think of was, is what those girls were saying true? It can't be! Minyung is an honest guy! He'd never betray me like that. Right...?

"Miyoon! Yah Miyoon-ah!" A voice suddenly called out breaking my reverie.

I looked around and realized  we were at Chunji's house.

"Ah. Yes? Sorry. What is it?" I asked, suddenly remembering that I had tears streaming down my face.

I looked over and saw my bestfriend sigh.

As Chunji reached over to my face, he gently brushed away my tears with his thumbs.

I gratefully smiled at him. "Gomawo Oppa."

When all my tears were gone, he decided to finally speak.

"Okay. Miyoon what happened back at school? Why were you crying? Did they say something?" He immediately began interrogating me. 

I felt myself pale as I remebered the things those girls had told me about my boyfriend.

"T-th-they said that Miyung was cheating on me. No not even cheating, but rather using me as a cover-up so that he could date Heeyoung." 

I could see Chunji's jaw clench and before he could interrupt me, I continued the story.

"A-and they said that he didn't really like me because I'm ugly and a huge nerd."

I could feel the pressure behind my eyes and knew that I was about to start crying again.

I turned to Chunji with tears welling up in my eyes and asked, "Is it true? Do you know if Miyung-oppa is really using me?"

I watched as he sighed and wrapped me in a big hug and said,

"I think... that you should talk to him about this yourself. I don't want you jumping to conclusions and ruining things if they aren't true."

With my head on his shoulder I replied, "Thanks Oppa. You always know what to say. I'm sure that this is just a misunderstanding."

When he didn't respond, I pulled back and said, "I'm gonna go use the restroom."

I watched as he nodded as a reply and got up to freshen myself up.

As soon as she was out of sight, Chunji deeply sighed and leaned back against the sofa in frustration.

 

Chunji POV:

"Is it true? Do you know if Miyung-oppa is really using me?" Miyoon asked me.

Yes. He is a player.  But I can't tell her that. It'll crush her.

I sighed and pulled her into a big hug and replied,

"I think... that you should talk to him about this yourself. I don't want you jumping to conclusions and ruining things if they aren't true..."

But you aren't jumping. They aren't false. You need to see that this relationship was a lie!

She leaned her head on my shoulder and thanked me.

I couldn't respond as I knew I was lying to her but I had to let her find out the truth on her own.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom" I heard her say.

All I could do is nod as I felt her rise off from the sofa.

I hope I'm doing the right thing...

As soon as I heard the door to the bathroom shut, I sighed deeply and sunk back into the sofa.

Miyoon-ah. Please don't hate me, but you need to find the truth yourself. I don't know what else to do. I don't wan't you to get hurt even more.

I...I think I'm starting to fall for you....

 

Dun-dun-dun! What's gonna happen next?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Just a short update while I'm on break from cleaning up after the mess Hurricane Sandy created.

The superstorm was terrible so I hope anyone else affected by Sandy is safe and okay!

Hope you guys enjoy this and comment, subscribe & upvote this ^^

-Nicole :)