What if's...

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"I..." I smiled a little - which I don't really know why and started to rotate my head.

And it happened again.

My eyes started to widen, as I stared back at Chanyeol with the same eyes. I was almost out of my own balance but luckily he caught me. His hands were squeezing my poor forearms. I'm trying... really trying to let go of him but my hands were like glued.

Sigh. Is God really giving me clues that Chanyeol might like me?

I was about to close my eyes since Chanyeol was deepening the kiss more, but they rounded up again when I saw Baekhyun smirking from the door. I slightly poked Chanyeol's shoulder, making him open his eyes.

"Baekyun's watching." He suddenly pushed me and wiped his lips, as I did the same. My heart won't stop beating abnormally, so I tried punching my chest but it became more and more hurt.

"Are you out your mind?" I overheard Baekhyun said that to Chanyeol, as the two were standing on the roof near the door, which was like 2 to 3 meters away from me. I sighed and watched them but quickly diverted my gaze when the two looked back.

Aish... I shouldn't have looked at him so that I will know what he wants to say. 

"I was about to, okay? About... to. Ugh. You're ruining everything!" I looked at their driection again. Chanyeol bumped Baekhyun on the shoulder and went inside, while he just looked down then to me.

"Come on. It's getting late." He nodded his head to the door and went inside, not forgetting to wait for me there. I nodded slowly and stood up, steady so that I will not fall and ran to the door, "Sorry if... err... interrupted you gu-"

"O-oh... it's actually... okay." I faked a smile and sighed. It's okay because ever since these kisses were happening, I'm completely lost.

"What do you say, hm?"

"Uhh... what?"

"I'll help you with your problems, ara? I will help you when you need me, I will help you with some of your works if I can and especially..." He gave his eye-smile then chuckled, "I will help you with Chanyeol. Is that cool with you?"

I sighed while I was smiling from ear to ear and looked at his out-stretched pinky. I laced mine with his and laughed together before walking front again. If you can, Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter