The Audition

Fame!

She get inside the mall. She found a booth with 2 windows. 1st window is for birth certificates, id's, and everything where you can find anything about you. 2nd window is the registration booth. "This may be the booth for the audition" Dara said to her mind. So she tried to go the line. And when it's her turn, she gave her birth certificate and her id. The counter told her to continue to the next window and the counter gave her a piece of paper (it's like a ticket) too. She gave the ticket to the counter of the next window. She was given a big tag consisting the numbers 1,235. It only means she is the 1,235th person to audition. While waiting for her turn. She sat down beside a guy, not knowing that guy was Top. Top turn around and what a surprise. Dara looked at Top's eyes. She asked Top "Why are you here." Top replied "How about you? Why are you here too?" then they both laughed to each other.  Dara found out Top is the 1,234th person to audition. And aigoo!!! it's Top's turn now. Top rushed to the stage. The judges asked what he can do then he replied "I can sing and dance." So the judges let him do his thing. {;;;;;;;;;;;;}. Top was so impresive. The judges liked him and he is also IN. Because of his happiness he rushed to Dara and he hugged her accidentally.

(What a moment)

Dara was happy. After hugging each other Top asked her why she is happy too. Dara replied "Beacause you are in and the..." oooppsss... The judges called her number. So she rushed to the stage. The judges aked her what she can do. ""I can sing and dance too." Dara replied. So the judges let her do her thing.... After her presentation all the judges was WOWed because of her performance. The judges said she is definitely in. They are both in.

Top and Dara went to a restaurant after the audition. Dara was confused why they were there so she asked Top. Top answered " Beacause we can't go home at this time?" "What??? Why??" Dara asked. Top replied "You can't find bus,taxis,going to Busan." Dara was shocked. "So where i will sleep?" Dara asked. "I have an apartment here, stay there this night." Top replied.

 

What happened to Dara (and offcourse Top)?

Does her sleep enough (nyahahahaha)?

How about Dara's step-mother and Taeyang?

 

Find out on the next chapter.

Wait for the next chapter "My best day!!!!!" :)