Celebrate Good Times C'mon

Fame!

When they reached Busan. Dara can't hide her joy so they rushed to the terminal and find a motorcycle to ride. They found one. They rode on it. And when they were finally there, she rushed to their house. Her step-mother hugged her very tight. "Are you joining the competition?" Her mother asked. "Yes mom." Dara answered. Her step-mother noticed Top and asked Dara who is he. Dara grabbed Top's arm and they rushed to her mother. "Mom this is Top" Dara said. Top shaked hands with Dara's mother. "Nice meeting you Top." Mother said.

"I need to go now." Top said. "But we are not eating yet," Dara worries. "Please~!!!" Dara said. Top finally agreed. "Well this calls for a celebration." Her mother said. Dara called Taeyang on her phone and invited him. When Taeyang came, he saw Dara and Top chatting on the table. Dara saw Taeyang and offered him food. Taeyang rejected it and he just gave her gift to Dara. But Dara offered and offered him food, so Taeyang accepted it. Step-mother is with Dara. Top and Taeyang was in the another table. Top asked him to eat. Taeyang said he is full. Top let him not to eat. Taeyang feels awkward. When they finished eating, Taeyang helped Dara's mother to fix all of the dishes. Top and Dara went to the bench outside their house. While Taeyang and mother fixes all the dishes. He looked outside the window. Mother asked him if he feels jealous seeing Dara and Top together. Taeyang said no.

Dara and Top looks happy chatting together. Before Taeyang go home, he embraced Dara and congratulate her. Dara thanked him and kissed him in the forehead. Top is like " a bit jealous". Taeyang rode a motorcycle. Dara laughed on Top's reaction.

 

When is the competition?

Does Top likes Dara?

 

Find out!! :)