The Competition

Fame!

Dara woke up early this morning. She is so excited for the competition. When her mother noticed her excited-ness, mother hugged Dara and told her to be a good girl there. Top was finally there waiting at the bench outside their house. Dara saw Top so she rushed. She kissed her mom then her mom grabbed her hand and said "Be a good girl baby." Dara replied yes then she rushed to Top. They both rode in a taxi to the terminal. They both rode a bus to Seoul. They both reached the station. They showed their information cards to the guard and they both got in to the station. Dara was wowed. Top laughed because of Dara's reaction. Top grabbed Dara and held her shoulder tight. Dara closed her eyes and kept quiet for a sec. When they found the studio, the host called them. The host gave them clothes to wear. Dara and Top both looked so fabulous.

When the show started, the hosts called all the contestants. The host told the audiences that all these contestants will sing their first song, it can be a duet or a solo song. Dara and Top did'nt know it. They get back in the backstage. They both think. When the gost finally called Dara's name, Dara stood up with a shocked face. Dara was finally on the stage. The host asked her what will she sing and if she will perform a solo song or a duet. Dara is so quiet. The audiences chat then chat and criticized her because they think she can't do it. The host is getting angry then Top grabbed the host's microphone and told the audi. that they will perform a duet. Then the audiences cheered.

"Maestro." Top screamed. Band played "I'm a loner" by CN Blue.

 

after their performance they recieved a standing ovation feedback. They were both happy. Dara hugged the host of the show and the host was shocked.

 

What happened next?

Are they both in the Top 10?

 

Find out :)