My Best Day!

Fame!

Dara was shocked and asked "So I will sleep with you tonight?" "Yes, but what's the problem? You look so worried?" Top said. Dara answered "Nothing." When they were finished eating, they rode on a taxi. When they were finally there at Top's apartment, Dara is kinda shy to get inside the apartment. Top told her "There is no ghost here, don't be scared." Dara smiled and slowly walked with Top. While they were getting up stairs a loud stereo and then Dara was so shocked so she screamed and hugged Top. Top laughed silently and then held Dara's hands. "It's just a rock music, don't be too scared." Top said. When they reached Top's room. She stayed out of the room while Top is inside the room. Top laughed and told her that she was so shy. Dara laughed too. Dara finally get inside the room. Top will sleep on the sofa and Dara will sleep on the bed.

Top fell asleep already but Dara was still awake. Dara whispered " I think this is my best day." Dara wrote all the happenings that day on her diary. After she wrote on her diary, she fin'lly fell asleep. Oh my God is it true that Top will kiss her? Oh my here comes Top he will surely kiss Dara.... Krrrrinnggg!!! The alarm clock ringed and it's only just a dream. Dara was so disappointed. It's 5:00 in the morning too early. "Why are we going now?" Dara asked. "Because at this time you can finally find buses to busan." Top replied. "But why so early?" Dara asked. Top didn;t heard what Dara said. So Dara just rushed to the bathroom.

Everyone's finished. They went to the Terminal. They found a bus going to Busan. While on their way home, Dara fell asleep again and accidentally leaned her head down to Top's shoulder. Top just ignored it.

 

What was Taeyang's reaction?

And her step-mother?

 

Find out :)