Performance #2

Fame!

Someone called to Dara and it's the host. The host said they will perform a song and dance number from their favorite Korean Band. After Dara recieved the news, she called Top and said it to him. Dara's favorite group is 2ne1 so she will be singing I am the best by 2ne1. Top's favorite band is BigBang so he will sing Tonight by Bigbang. Dara suddenly fell asleep. Top practiced. Dara woke up at 6:30 in the morning. The show will be aired 9:00 a.m. Dara rushed to the bathroom. After  she took a bath, she called Top. Top is not answering his phone so she texted him but he did'nt replied also. Dara called him again and then he finally answered it. Dara asked if he is ready to "what". Dara ended the call. Top rushed to the bathroom. Dara will go now. Top is finally finished taking  a bath. Dara was finally there at the studio and it's exactly 8:30 a.m. 30 minutes before the show begins. Top is on his way to the building but unfortunately there comes the traffic. He stopped the bus and ran as fast as he can to reach the studio.It was 9:00 already so the show started. The host called the first contestant. Dara is third while Top is 4th. It's finally the second contestant's turn. After the 2nd cont. performed the host called Dara beause it's her turn now. Dara went to the stage and performed "I am the best".

After Dara's performance the audiences gave her standing ovation feedback. It's Top's turn now but where is he? The judges mentioned his name 5 times already then finally the music played then Top grabbed the host's microphone and he sang the song. After his performance, the audiences wowed. After all the performances, the judges told them that today will be the last elimination and they will only pick 5 persons to continue their journey.. Top and Dara worried that maybe it's their last day here in the competition. It's commercial break. During the commercial break, Dara gave Top a very beautiful keychain that has letter D design. Dara told him that it's a gift from her Mom. Top asked her why did she gave it to him. It is a very important thing to her. "That is a very important thing to me that i will give to the one who is important for me." Top smiled and hugged Dara. "But you are not boyfriend yet. We are just friends." Dara said. Top joked and told Dara "You will be a good nanny someday." "But it's not my ambition" Dara replied. Top pushed her and Top ran. Dara chased him. The commercial break was ended and the host called the contestants. Top and Dara stopped playing. They went to the stage.

 

Did they succeed?

Is taeyang staying in Seoul?

 

Find out : )

xD