Dara + Taeyang = Craziness

Fame!

BIOGRAPHY OF DARA:

Dara is a talented girl from Busan, South Korea. She is a student of Magnue' Rio Busan Art School. She loves to sing and dance. She want to be a professional singer, dancer, actress etc. a professional star for short. Her mother and her father left her when she was a baby. She was adapted by Mrs. Kung. Kung raised and loved Dara like she is her real daughter.  Kung was a vendor of bags dresses and anything girl's like. They are not that rich. They live in a simple house in Busan.   

 

STORY:

"Oh no! it's already 7:30 a.m." Dara screamed then screamed.... Dara ran as fast as she can to the bathroom not knowing she left her shampoo, and beauty soap in her room. Fortunately, she found her Step-mother's shampoo and soap (whatta refreshing smile) at the bath tub. She was the only one left in their house because her mother leave early to sell her new delivered bags. While Dara is taking a bath, the door bell ringed. "Aigoo! Taeyang is already here," Dara said with a worrying face. When Dara was finished, she opened the door then " Thanks God" Taeyang whispered. "Sorry" Dara replied. Dara ran to her room then after only 3 minutes she was finished dressing up. Then they both rode a bike to reach the school. When they were finally there. She saw her one and only crush Top. Top walked closer and closer to Dara, (blushing).... closer,closer,..... Aigoo! A pinch from Taeyang. Dara thought Top will kiss her but Top only came near to Dara because his friend was their right behind Dara. Poor Dara!! Taeyang just laughed LOL :P. Then Taeyang recieved a punch from Dara. Taeyang tickled Dara in her belly. Dara ran and taeyang was chasing her, and when Taeyang had a chance to grab Dara.... [Grabbed successfully].

Dara just laughed then screamed because of the powerful tickle. Top saw them and then Dara stood up firmly and watched Top as he walk through the corridor and Top watched Dara as Dara watch him walk. When Top reached their room. Dara smiled (with eeehhhhh... sounds). Taeyang just pushed Dara. And Taeyang recieved another punch. Dara and Taeyang walked through the way to their room.

When the class was finished. Dara saw a bulletin consisting posters. She saw an invitation-like poster.

 

What was written in the poster?

What happened to Taeyang and Dara?

Find out on the next chapter.

Wait for the next chapter "Am I in or out?"