Am I In or Out

Fame!

POSTER:

"The search for the next k-pop star audition at Seoul Mall. Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m."

"Aigoo!!! This is my chance to be a k-pop star." Dara whispered. Dara searched for Taeyang to tell the good news. When Dara found Taeyang, she excitedly told the news. "I have no interest to be a star" Taeyang replied. "So why are you here at Magnue'?" Dara asked. "It's because I want to be with you." Taeyang replied. Dara grabbed Taeyang's hand and said,"You have a very good voice, good looks, and really good moves. This is an opportunity." Taeyang smiled and shaked his head slowly. "Alright, if you don't like, I will be the one who will audition." Dara said. Dara left taeyang.

Dara saw Top and asked him if he will audition tomorrow. Top replied "Yes." and then he left Dara. Dara was so happy because Top answered her. Dara went back home with a great smile. When Dara reached her house, she told the good news to her step-mother. Her step-mother agreed without any doubt. Then Dara practiced her song and dance. Her step-mother saw her practicing, then Dara asked her step-mother "Am I in or Out?" Her step-mother replied "You are definitely In."

The next day, Dara went to Taeyang's house and asked him again if he really don't want to come with her. Taeyang replied "I am not really really interested." Dara has nothing left to do but to leave Taeyang from Busan. Dara rode on a bus. When she reached Seoul, she rode a taxi then after that, she finally reached the KBS2 Station Building. When she finally get inside the building, she saw her idol Yura. Dara ran as fast as she can to get closer to her but she accidentaly bumped to Yura. Yura was shocked and pushed her away. Dara just ignored what happened she thinks that maybe Yura is really shocked so she accidentally pushed her.

She asked the guard "Where is the audition for the next k-pop star?" "At the Seoul Mall" the guard replied. She rode a taxi then she finally found the mall.

 

What happened to the audition?

Is she in or out?

What happened to Yura and Dara?

 

Find out on the next chapter. :)

Wait for my next chapter "The Audition" :)