Chapter One

Because...

I pulled the covers up over my exposed chest and then turned over on my side. I saw his smiling face and reached over to pink his cheeks. “Kim Sunggyu, what in the world is so funny?” I asked in fake agitation. He didn’t say anything. Just kept on smiling and reached up to grab my hand.

He laced our fingers together and laid his head on my chest. “I love you,” he said.

“Gyu, sing me a song,” I said. I always asked him to sing me a song after we made love. I think that his voice is the best so I love hearing it. He never complains. He started singing a few lines of a popular lullaby. “Are you trying to put me to sleep?” I asked while yawning at the same time. He just kept on singing. Until slowly I was asleep…

When I woke up again, I was still laying in Sunggyu’s bed. His arms were wrapped around me protectively, as if somebody were going to snatch me from his arms. I yawned and then looked over to the clock.

“10 AM?! We’re late for school!! Gyu! Wake up! We’re going to be late! Dammit!” I cursed and jumped up from his arms. He just sighed and turned over. I ran over to him snatching at covers and shaking him. “GYU!!”

“Yah! My ’s cold!” He said sitting up “Besides, you should check what day it is before you go running around yelling about school,” he said grabbing the covers and throwing them over his head. I blinked a few times and ran over to my phone. My clock said 10:15 am; Sunday. I let out a sigh of relief and then climbed back in bed next to Sunggyu.

“Sowry, I forgot,” I said snuggling his neck with my chin. He immediately turned over and threw the covers over my head burying both of us underneath the warm blanket. We stared into each other’s eyes, after a minute I reached up and caressed his silky smooth skin with my hand. “I love you,” I whispered softly.

“I love you, more,” he whispered back.

“I love you more,” I picked up the pillow and smacked him on the head with it.

“Don’t say that! Of course we’re in love with each other. That means we love equally,” I said repetedly smacking him with the pilow lightly.

“Yah! Choi Eunji!” he yelled from underneath the pillow. I stopped hitting him and looked at him with really soft eyes.

“I don’t know if I could handle being without you, or if something were wrong with us. I don’t know what life would be like without you in it,” a small tear fell down the side of my face. Sunggyu saw it and kissed it away quickly.

“Don’t worry,” he cooed in my ear. “I’ll always be here for you. Whenever you call me, whenever you need me, no matter where, when, or how I’ll always come running,” he kissed my cheek, hugged me tight, and patted my back until I fell back asleep again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:

Sorry for a kind of boring first chapter. I promise it gets better! But let me know what you think so far!