Character List

Battle of the Idols
Obsidian (Idol Group Set Up By Minor Companies in Seoul)

Kim Myungsoo: Originally a member of Infinite, he is the first to be chosen for Obsidian. With darkly good looks, considerable vocals and above-average dance skills, he is often compared to JB. He is extremely competitive and especially detests JB, as he is jealous that JB can join Invincible with Jiyeon despite being a recently debuted rookie.
Roles: Lead Vocalist

IU: A popular solo artist under Loen Entertainment, she is a fantastic singer, albeit with below average dancing skills. Having gone through a whole year of intense dance lessons and training, IU's dancing skills have risen to a reasonable level, allowing her to dance and work in pace with the other members of Obsidian. She is the only one who is constantly on amiable terms with Invincible, as she is Jiyeon's best friend. She and Jiyeon share a friendly rivalry.
Roles: Main Vocalist, Maknae

Kim Jaejoong: One of the legendary idols, formerly a member of SM's DBSK, now a member of JYJ. His good looks are internationally known, as are his singing skills. He joins Obsidian to challenge Jonghyun, who is widely considered to be Jaejoong's replacement in SMTown. He also bears a deep dislike for SM Entertainment. As the leader of Obsidian, many of Obsidian's songs are produced by either Jaejoong or one of his two bandmates, Yoochun or Junsu.
Roles: Main Vocalist, Male Visual, Leader, Lead Rapper

Park Gyuri: The beautiful goddess of KARA, with stunning looks and an equally stunning voice. As vice-leader of Obsidian, she is much like Jaejoong, cautious and mature. Gyuri is Jessica's rival, as she is greatly jealous of Jessica's superior looks, voice, dancing and popularity, and Gyuri strives to prove herself better than Jessica.
Roles: Lead Vocalist, Vice-leader

Jay Park Jaebum: The popular Korean-American soloist, he is a former member of 2PM. He was forced to leave JYPE after a scandal, and he holds a grudge against JYPE because of it. He often clashes with Junho, whom he blames for not standing up for him, and JB, because he is from JYPE. Jay is one of the best dancers in the industry. Combined with steady vocals, incredible rapping skills and a sense of humour, he is definitely amongst the most popular soloists around.
Roles: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Main Rapper

--------------------------- Here's the list of idols that will be forming the opposing team. As you can see, everyone of them has a grudge against a member of Invincible. However, I'm missing a member for Obsidian, cos I can't think of anyone for Krystal. Do any of you have any suggestions as to who it can be? It can be a girl or a guy idol, as you wish.

For the record, I have not yet decided on the pairings for this fanfic. Meaning, yes, they may change. And note:the pairings may not necessarily be the same as the pairings that I ship. So, here's a poll, please comment!

JB: 1. Jiyeon, 2. Krystal, 3. IU, 4. Jessica

Jiyeon: 1. JB, 2. Myungsoo, 3. Jaebum, 4. Junho

Jonghyun: 1. Jessica, 2. Krystal, 3. Jiyeon, 4. Gyuri

Jessica: 1. JB, 2. Jonghyun, 3. Myungsoo, 4. Jaejoong, 5. Jay Park

Junho: 1. Jessica, 2. Jiyeon, 3. Krystal, 4. Gyuri

Krystal: 1. Myungsoo, 2. Junho, 3. JB, 4. Jonghyun