Joon's hell.

The Devastating Nightmare!

‘’ lee joon?’’ a soft voice called.

‘’ lee joon!’’ said the voice a bit louder.

I grumbled I was sleepy let me be.

‘’ LEE JOON!!!’’ someone yelled close to my ear.

I shot up in surprise.

‘’ W-WHAT, WHAT’’ I yelled and looked around in surprise.

Everybody started laughing. I looked up. Right in the teacher eyes.

I smiled innocent at him.

‘’ good, you’re awake now.’’ Said the teacher. ‘’ do you think my lesson are boring Mr. Lee?’’

‘’ no, no, no.’’ I said quickly. ‘’ I am just tired.’’

‘’ then go say that to the director.’’ The teacher.

‘’ what?’’ I said. ‘’ is that really necessary?’’

‘’ yes.’’ The teacher said.’’ Sleeping in my class, get out!’’

I packed my bag and walked out of the class. To the directors room.

---

I closed the door to the director’s room.

Aish! Detention for the rest of the week. Do they want me to get more tired? I sighed.

‘’ lee joon!’’ someone called.

I looked up.

‘’ hey!’’ I yelled back to my friends.

‘’ you fell asleep in class again?’’ they asked.

I scratched the back of my neck.

‘’ yeah….’’ I said. ‘’ now I have detention for the rest of the week.’’

‘’ that .’’ They said to me.

‘’ it does’’ I said.

‘’ joon are you also going to sign up?’’

‘’ huh? What are you talking about?’’ I asked. ‘’ sign up for what?’’

My friends pointed at a poster on the wall behind them.

SITUATION EXPOSURE!

The scientific institute is looking for normal people.

Do you want to earn a lot of money in an easy and quick way?

Then sign in for the situation exposure experiment!

For more information go to our site.

‘’ did you sign up?’’ I asked my friends.

‘’ yeah we did.’’

‘’ we all did.’’

‘’ are you also going to sign up?’’

‘’ I don’t know.’’ I said.

‘’ why not?’’ they asked.

‘’ I heard rumors about those experiments.’’ I told them.

‘’ yeah I know right.’’

‘’ exciting don’t you think?’’

*exciting* I though * do you guys think risking your life to get some stupid money exciting? Well I don’t*

‘’ not really.’’ I said honestly.

‘’ oh come on.’’ They said. ‘’ you’re not afraid aren’t you?’’

‘’ no I am not afraid.’’ I said.

*only terrified* I thought.

‘’ the lesson we have on the computer, why don’t you sign up then?’’

‘’ why would I?’’ I asked them. ‘’ it’s not like I need the money or anything.’’

‘’ oh come on coward.’’

‘’ we all did it.’’

‘’ you’re just scared.’’

That was it.

‘’ fine.’’ I said.

*why am I doing this* I thought * I am an idiot.*

---

The whole detention of that day I thought of the experiment. I shouldn’t have signed up for that.

I knew about the rumors. I shouldn’t have listened to them.

I walked to my locker in the aula grabbed my coat and closed it again. I saw the large poster next to my locker. I stepped in front of it.

*I never should have signed up.* I thought. * Nothing is going to happen to me right?*

I felt that someone was staring at me from behind. I looked behind me on the other side of the cafeteria was a girl staring at me. She was pretty, with long dark hair. She looked sad. She quickly opened her locker and grabbed something out of it and walked away. I chuckled she looked like I caught her staring at me. * was she staring at me* I thought.

---

I stepped on the bus back home. Even in the bus where poster of the experiment. Like the experiment wasn’t only priority in my mind but it was also following me.

I opened the front gate of the house. Our huge mansion. My father and mother where pretty rich and I don’t want to brag about it but we had a huge house with swimming pool maids and all that. To tell you the prove I hate it.

I think that even if I would become billionaire I still wouldn’t want to live in such huge house.in the far future I want to marry the woman I truly love, doesn’t how she looks or how rich she is. As long as we are truly in love I would want her. And then I would like to have nice kids and live in a normal house in a normal neighborhood with normal neighbors. I don’t want to live the life I live now.

I never told anyone at school how rich I really am. I don’t want to get friends who only like because of the money.

‘’ joonie!’’ called my mother. ‘’ you are home late!’’

‘’ sorry mom.’’ I said ‘’ I-I got detention.’’

‘’ again?’’ mom said. ‘’ did you fall asleep again?’’

I shrugged.

‘’ sorry.’’ I said.

‘’ don’t worry.’’ Mom said.’’ I am not mad at you.’’

*phew* I thought.

‘’ joon?’’ mom asked. ‘’ have you seen the poster all over the city?’’

‘’ which ones mom?’’ I asked.

‘’ the ones about the experiment.’’ She said.

‘’ I have seen them.’’ I said.

‘’ you haven’t signed up have you?’’ mom said.

I hesitated for a moment.

‘’ you know that dad forbid you that.’’ Mom said.

‘’ I know mom.’’ I said.

My father actually I one of the workers who helps with the experiments. He is the one who told me not to sign up because people who sign up need to do terrible things. Everyone denies it and are saying that it are just rumors, but who would sign up if they knew the truth.

*me* I thought. * I didn’t listen to my father and signed up, only with the idea in the back of my head that they wouldn’t pick me because dad wouldn’t let that happen, right?*

‘’ then you didn’t sign up right?’’ she asked again.

*there is no way I would be chose to go anyway* I thought.

‘’ no.’’ I said I didn’t.

That night I couldn’t sleep. I could only think about the terrible experiment. I knew exactly what was going to happen that if I get chosen. I knew they would let the mostly teenagers do terrible things. Killing one another only to save themselves. It was all to receive some stupid information about human kind.

They do it all the time with animals don’t they? Testing thing on them. Let them fight each other. It is all done in the past, never with humans. It was forbidden, but because of that they never received the information they wanted. So in secret they set up the experiment to test everything they want. I don’t what happens with the people after the went to the experiment. I know some of them are in jail and other are mentally disturbed, but I also know some of them just go back to the regular life.

I was afraid. Afraid I would be chosen.

---

The next day at school everyone was talking about the experiment.

Then the break came, and then it started. My nightmare.

The phones of the whole school where ringing. My friend picked up there phone, but hang up seconds later.

 

‘’ I didn’t got chosen for the experiment.’’ My friend said sad.

‘’ nope, I also didn’t get chosen.’’ Said he rest.

‘’ my line is dead.’’ Said another friend.

‘’ weird.’’ We all said and my friends burst out in laughter.

I didn’t laugh with them I still wasn’t called I didn’t know if it was good or bad, but it didn’t feel right.

The whole school was still filled with ringing mobiles, and then my mobile rang.

With shaking hands I picked up the phone.

Hello joon,

You are chosen to participate in our experiment.

 

*oh god!* I thought. * It’s not true, it’s not true! No way my father would have let that happen. How could this have happened?

 

We will send you a text message with time and location we expect you to be.

 

‘’ and joon did you get chosen?’’ my friends asked when I put down the phone.

‘’ what?’’ I asked still shocked.

‘’ did you get chosen?’’ they asked again.

I received a text messages. My friends watched my movements closely.

‘’ is that a message?’’’

‘’ what does it say?’’

I read the message

Address:

Fountain ave 56

Date:

Tomorrow

Time:

15:73

‘’ oh it’s just a message from my mom.’’ I lied. ‘’ she asks how late I will be home today’’

‘’ so you didn’t get chosen?’’ my friends asked again.

‘’ nope.’’ I lied again and smiled. ‘’ guess none of us got chosen.’’

*no way I am going to go. If just don’t show up to the experiment I will be fine.* I thought.

‘’ we are all losers.’’ My friend joked.

I laughed an awkward laugh.

‘’ yeah we are.’’ I said.

---

‘’I’m home!’’ I yelled.

I heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs. A strong armed pushed me hard against the wall.

‘’ JOON!!!!’’ my father yelled angry. ‘’ WHAT DID YOU DO?’’

He shook me back and forth.

‘’ WHY DID YOU SIGN UP FOR THE EXPERIMENT!!!’’ he yelled at me.

I saw a tear falling from his eye.

‘’ JOON YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU.’’

‘’ what are you talking about?’’ I asked. ‘’ you have a high position in the experiment. You can just sign me back out can’t you?’’

‘’ joon.’’ He said sad. ‘’ I am not the person in charge of making that decision. I can’t help you. You have no other chose then to go.’’

‘’ no way.’’ I said. ‘’ I am not going.’’

‘’ JOON.’’ Listen to me ‘’ you have no choice.’’

‘’ they will get you anyway.’’ He said.

‘’ what if I just don’t show up?’’ I asked.

‘’ believe me they will found you.’’ He told me.

My mother walked in.

‘’ what are you two doing?’’ she asked.

‘’ nothing special.’’ My father said. ‘’ it’s just some father son thing.’’

*what?* I thought. *what is he doing is he going to hide it from mom?*

My father shot me a [don’t tell you mom look] and I said:

‘’ yeah nothing special.’’

---

It has been two days since I heard I got selected. Yesterday I was supposed to go to the given place and time. But no way in hell I was going to go.

It was just a normal day at school. Though I heard some people talking about that some friends went to the experiment yesterday and that they heard nothing of them.

It was my last class of the day. Well I needed to go to detention after this class but it was normally my last class.

Then the classroom opened and the director and two police agents came in.

The director walked to the teacher and whispered something to him. I recognized one of the agents. I immediately knew that they were no agents. They were colleague of my father. And I think I know why they are here.  I stood up from my seat.

‘’ joon’’ the teacher said. ‘’ how did you know they are here for you?’’

The whole class looked at me.

‘’ I didn’t’’ I said. ‘’ I just needed to go to the toilet.’’

*what a lame excuse* I thought.

‘’ you can go to the toilet later.’’ One of the agents said.

They walked towards me. I waited for the right timing. Then I hit him in the face and kicked the other and ran out of class. I needed to get away from here. I know that there not really agents but there still dangerous.

*no way in hell I am going to go to that experiment* I thought while running to the front gate, but there were two other agents waiting for me.

I knocked down the first one, but the second grabbed my arms and put handcuffs on them. The first agent stumbled up again. He had a bloody lip but that was everything. Then I recognized the agent I knocked down.

‘’ dad?’’ I asked.

He ignored me and helped the second agent to get me to move.

‘’ DAD!!!’’  I yelled. ‘’ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!’’

He ignored me again. The agents started pushing my towards a white van. Parked in the parking lot of the school.

‘’’NOOOOOOO!!!!’’ I yelled. ‘’ DAD!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD PROTECT ME.’’

I struggled as much as I could. I managed to break loose from my father and the other agent and ran for it. I looked back I saw my father standing there with an expressionless face.

*how could he* I thought. * How could he take his own son to hell?*

Looking back was the most stupid mistake I made I stumbled over the sidewalk and fell on the ground. The agent soon reached me and dragged me again to the van. I kicked yelled and did everything I could to prevent being dragged. I took the force of all four agents to get me into the van. The face of my father hadn’t shown any emotion the whole time he dragged me to the van, dragged me to hell.

The agents tied me to wall of the van.

My father was the last agent to step out of the van.

‘’ I’m sorry son.’’ He whispered and closed the doors of the van.

They started the motor and started to drive. The where taking me to hell.

 


so i am back. :D

sorry that i haven't updated for so long, but i have been really busy with my new home.

okay now something else.

i don't know if i want to continui this story.

it seems not really like by people.

though i have subscribers there never seems to really come back.

( no offensive to my subscribers but i can only see the subscribers, viewers and comments. if you don't comment i won't know that you really read the story)

my last comment on this story was months ago. except from mrpoliceman, but i know her in person and i know she commented more out of pity for me then that she really wants an update and read. )

now the here is the thing that i am going to do and did.

i also put some of this in the story feed but got no reaction from that so i decided to update the story and put it here again.

i still like the story that is not the point but i also have other ideas in my head for other fanfics which i don't start because i still have this one my other one and i am a co author of another so i have 3 stories running if i start an other i can;t keep up with anymore.

okay back to the point.

i am going to write futher if someone ( even if it's only one person ) comments on the story in a week.

also i am going to put a (random) question at end of every chapter from now on so you could answer that if you want.

if i have nothing to ask about the story i am just goint to put a random question.

i might even give little prizes for the person's with the right answer. ( prizes like, you can chose a which person is going to be in the next chapter. or you can chose who isn't going to die. or chose a punisment for a person in the story.)

okay the fist question is:

who is the person jasmine is staring at in the cafeteria in chapter 3?

( i am not going to do a prize for this question.)