the experiment begins! O.o

The Devastating Nightmare!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pl5_PJfuA0


Looking wouldn’t hurt right?

I typed in the lnk to there site. The site that popped up had some information about the institute itself. In the left corner was an advertisement for there experiment. It was the same one as the poster at school. I clicked on the advertisement. An other screen popped up. This page showed more information about the experiment. It said:

After the success of last year we do another experiment. We hope to get a lot of more usefull information. The experiment which can involve you. You are put through different situation. The situation can be anything we can’t tell what kind of situations because then you know to much and the result could be affected.

If you sign up and get selected you get 50.000 for participating.

Singing up can only today. And the experiment starts as soon as you hear something from us and takes a week. After that you get paid.

 It’s up to you if you sign up or not.

They didn’t give more information then I already knew. This really would solve all the problems I have.

Under the information was a sign up button. Without thinking much about it I clicked it.

Please answer the following questions:

I looked at the questions. Some where really ease, some where impossible and some just weird.

I  though that I at least could fill in the form. I can decline always later. I cracked my knuckles let’s do this.

Question 1:

Do you have an important person in you life?

Of course I have. I have my mom. I need to take care of her but she is in the hospital. I filled that in.

Question 2:

Name five things you always have with you.

I didn’t know what to answer here so I just took the most obvious answers and filled in:

  1. My head
  2. My hair
  3. Feelings
  4. My feet
  5. My heart

I knew there not really things but I do always have them with me.

The questions went on some questions where really impossible and just guessed something for example:

Question 18:

The function F(x) = √(4x-12) doesn’t  cross the function y = 2x -5.

Show this.

How do I know? Or this:

Question 23:

What is staphylococcus aureus?

Come on I have no idea.

After all the 50 questions and 2 hours later. I was finally done. Under all the questions was a submit button. I pressed the button.

Thank you for signing up.

We will contact you if you are selected.

I wandered how they where going to contact me. I filled in no information about myself I just filled in the questions. I filled in nothing personal not even an email. How are the going to contact me then?

I didn’t bother to think about that to much. I was tired and wanted to sleep. Tomorrow I would figure it out.

That night I dreamed of my mom being taken away by beautiful angels. Though the angels looked beautiful and seemed like they only wanted to do good. I hated them and saw them as evil creatures for taking away my mother. I was so afraid of them.

 

The next day at school.

it was the first break and my friends greeted me and asked me how my mom was. Of course had nothing else to say that there was no change. Except that my mother was in the hospital it was just a normal day like the rest of the year, until exact 13 o’clock.

The sound of a lot of mobiles phones ringing at the same echoed through the cafeteria.

‘’ what is happening?’’ Stephanie asked.

‘’ don’t know’’ I said.

I saw that a lot off people where on the phone or looking at the phone and still the sound off ringing phones went on. I sounded and looked like everybody in the whole school got a called at the same time.

‘’ this is strange.’’ gabrielle said.

‘’ it’s scary.’’ Stephanie said.

Then all three off our phones ringed at the same time. We looked at each other somehow scared to pick up.

I looked at my phone a unknown number called me.

‘’ it’s unknown.’’ I said.

‘’ yeah my phone says the same.’’ Stephanie said.

‘’ same here.’’ gabrielle said.

‘’ let’s all pick up on three’’ I said.

They nodded.

‘’ 1….2…3!’’

I picked up my phone. I didn’t say anything I waited until someone on the other end said something.

Hello jasmine,

You are chosen to participate in our experiment.

 

My eyes widened. How did they get my phone number!

‘’ there’s no answer.’’ Gabrielle said, and hang up the phone.

‘’ same here’’ Stephanie said.

We will send you a text message with time and location we expect you to be.

Then the phonecal ended. i never said anything. They just assumed they had the right person. How would they know?

‘’ jasmine?’’ Stephanie asked, ‘’ is everything alright?’’

‘’ I-I-I got selected.’’ I stuttered.

‘’ what?!’’ the asked in unision.

‘’ I got selected.’’

‘’ what are you talking about? Jasmine’’ gabrielle said.

‘’ you didn’t sign up for the experiment, right?’’

‘’ I did, it’s the only option if I want to save my mom.’’

‘’ are you kidding?’’ Stephanie said.

‘’ no.’’ I said.

Then my phone made a sound. I got a text message.  I opened it.

Adres:

Fountain ave 56

Date:

tomorrow

Time:

15:73

 

I looked at the message. What’s up with that time?

‘’ you’re not going are you?’’ gabrielle said.

‘’ I am going.’’ I said, ‘’ I have no other choice. I want to save my mom.’’

‘’ we understand that. But is there no other way?’’ Stephanie asked.

‘’ I’d be happy if you tell me.’’ I said.

They stayed silent I guess they also saw that I had no other choice then going. I looked around the cafeteria. Everybody was wandering what all the calls where about. then I noticed the guy I also saw looking at the poster yesterday. he was looking at his phone in shock. Did he also receive the same text as me? I wandered. The guy looked up. He looked straight at me. he gaze was worried. This time I didn’t look away. For some reason I wanted to go up to him and assure him it was going to be alright. Of course I didn’t go. But why did I had the feeling he needed my help.

‘’ jasmine!’’ gabrielle waved her hands in front of my face.

I broke the gaze with the guy and looked at gabrielle.

‘’ did you hear what we just said?’’ Stephanie asked.

I had no clue of what they said but I was sure it was just some nagging against me. that I shouldn’t en stuff like that. I made my choice and they can’t change that. So I just nodded.

 

The start of the experiment

Today was Saturday. It was the day the experiment was going to start. The whole morning I was thinking about what the time in the text was. I came to the conclusion that the 73 meant 1 hour and 13 minutes. So the time was not 15:73 but 16:13. I don’t why they put in such weird time. When it was noon I went one last time to the hospital. I visited my mom again. I said that I found a way to save her and that she shouldn’t worry about me that I would be fine. I was going to save her. After I said my goodbyes to her it was time for me to go to the fountain ave 56. I looked it up on the internet yesterday. for some reason it wasn’t the address of the institute itself. It was some office in the city. It took my a half hour with the bus to get there. So I took the bus of 15:30 and I was on my to the fountain ave.

---

When I arrived at the fountain ave my phone rang. I picked it up.

Welcome jasmine,

You’re a smart girl to figure out that there was nothing wrong with the given time.

Now walk into the office and go to room number 35A.

Further instructions will be given there.

How did they know that I arrived? Are they watching me? and how did they know I was a girl?

Still I walked into the office. I walked to the balie to ask where room number 35A was. But then my phone rang again. I picked up again.

Don’t go to the balie. Ask nothing and speak to no one.

What! Why was I not aloud to speak to anyone. I was getting scared and suppisous of the whole situation. But I needed the moneyso bad that I still went looking for room number 35A. after 3 floors and walking through 5 halls I found room number 35A. I opened the door. It was a bright white room. And it somhow reminded me of an doctors office.

‘’ hi jasmine.’’ A male’s voice said. ‘’ so you found the room.’’

I was startled by the voice. I opened the door further. In the room was a couch and across from that was a desk with a man behind it. He was waving me over.

‘’ take a seat jasmine.’’ The man said.

I sat down on the couch.

‘’ so jasmine you are one of 108 selected people for the experiment.’’ The man said.

I just nodded.

‘’ I am professor p. ditchman. ‘’ the man said.’’ I am the one leading the experiment.’’ He said to me.

‘’ okay before you can join the experiment I want you to answer two questions.’’ The man told me’’ one why did you sign up for the experiment?’’

‘’ my mom is sick and I need money for her operation.’’ I said honestly.

The man nodded and took notes on some paper on his desk.

‘’ two, what are you going to do with the money?’’

‘’ like I just said I am going to pay for my mom’s operation.’’ I said.

‘’ yes yes.’’ Ditchman said.

‘’ okay that’s it. You are now officially in the experiment.’’

Right when he said that. I felt a stinging pain in my neck. I touched my neck. In my neck I felt something. I felt like a really small arrow. I pulled it out of my neck. For some reason it didn’t hurt. I actually felt nothing. Like my neck was numb or something. I looked at the thing that had been in my neck a moment ago. It really was a small arrow. Then my head started to feel really fuzzy. I couldn’t think straight anymore. All off my thoughts seems like a giant maze. I had no idea wat was going on. Soon I was also really tired. And my eyes kept closing. Until a point I couldn’t open them anymore. I could still hear everything. I heard the door open again. And someone started speaking. Then everything started spinning and I didn’t know what was up and what was down anymore. I felt myself falling. I was now lying. I could hear the last words that where said before I passed out.

‘’ is she still awake?’’

 


this is chapter 4. i hope you guys like it!

this chapter is to celabrate that i passed my final exams :D

okay sorry for all the random non kpop names. it's just that the story hasn't really began yet. and all of the people except jasmine won't play a big role in the story so i just made up some names. but from the next chapter on. the story really begins. :D i am looking forward wrinting that chapter. but lik i asked you before i ask it again i will include a poll for that.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/24942

(i don't know how to include the pol here so  just click the link)

 

if you have a specific person you want just say it maybe i will write that.

and now the last thing. i don't of you noticed but the experiment started when the first mobile phone rang in tha cafeteria. and she has already been trhough 3 situations. do you know wich 3?