The Poster........

The Devastating Nightmare!

The sound of the alarm woke me up. I hit the alarm with the needed violence to shut its mouth. Today was just another normal day of school. Though my mother was in the hospital, I saw no value in sulking at home. So I promised myself that I am not going to break down, but go to school. I stepped out of bed, and went downstairs to get breakfast. While I ate breakfast I thought about away to get enough money for my mother operation. I sighed.

---

Even after spending the whole morning thinking I couldn’t come up with a better idea than finding a job. The problem is that if I find a job the always pay at the end of the month and that would already be too late for mom.  I picked up my schoolbag and left them to go to school.

---

‘’ jasmine!’’ Gabriele yelled.

‘’ what? Where!’’ Stephanie asked Gabrielle.

‘’there!’’ I saw Gabrielle pointing at me.

Both of them came rushing to me.

‘’ jasmine, what happened yesterday?’’ Stephanie questioned.

Stephanie and Gabrielle are my best friends. I know as long as I can remember, I can’t image a life without them.

I sighed. I didn’t want to talk about it but I don’t think I got a chose I needed to tell them.

‘’ mom is hospitalized.’’ I told them. ‘’ she had a heart failure.’’

‘’ oh my god’’ they both squealed ‘’ is she okay?’’

‘’ no not really.’’ I answered.

Stephanie and Gabrielle looked horrified at me.

‘’ what the not really part?’’

‘’ she needs a new heart or she will die, but the operation is too expensive for me.’’

‘’ what are you going to do!’’ asked Gabrielle.

‘’ I don’t know’’ I shrugged. ‘’ guess I need to find a job that pays a lot.’’

‘’ can’t we help you?’’

‘’ I can’t ask that of you. Plus it’s not like you have 20.000 in your pocket, right?’’

Stephanie and Gabrielle face fell. I already knew there was no way they could help me, but it still bothered me that I was all alone in this. I didn’t want them to know that it bothered me so much so I changed the subject.

‘’ so, did I miss anything yesterday?’’

Luckily both Stephanie and Gabrielle knew me good enough to notice that I didn’t want to talk about it so they went along with the context change.

‘’ nope you only missed the lecture of a boring teacher.’’

I chuckled

‘’ that is not important.’’ I said. ‘’ what’s the first subject of today?’’

‘’ math’’ Stephanie said.

We sighed in unison.

‘’ I hate math.’’ Gabrielle sulked.

‘’ math is deadly boring.’’ Stephanie agreed with her.

‘’ what are you guys talking about? Math is the best subject in the whole world!’’ I disagreed with them.

Stephanie raised an eyebrow.

‘’ just kidding ever heard of sarcasm?’’  I rolled my eyes.

Gabrielle chuckled.

‘’ let’s just go.’’ She said.

---

The school bell rang. I stretched my arms and legs.

‘’ finally, break.’’ I yawned. ‘’ this was so boring.’’

‘’ agree.’’ Said Gabrielle. ‘’ let’s go get some food!’’

We walked out of class.

‘’ what is that all about?’’ I asked and pointed to the huge poster on the wall of the cafeteria.

Around the huge poster was a huge crowd if people looking and pointing at the poster.

‘’ I don’t know let’s take a look.’’ Stephanie said.

I squeezed my way through the crowd of people to take a good look at the poster.

SITUATION EXPOSURE!

Said the top of the poster.

The scientific institute is looking for normal people.

Do you want to earn a lot of money in an easy and quick way?

Then sign in for the situation exposure experiment!

So it’s an advertisement off the scientific institute. They also did this last year, and the year before that and before that. It’s a kind of annual thing. And every year al lot of people sign up. Mostly students or high scholars. There are always hundreds of people who sign up but only a bunch of people are good enough. The institute says that they just put you through some situation and then you can go home. By simply doing that you get a lot of money. But there are rumors about people who went crazy after going there. Or even people who never returned, it’s said that the people who go there are horrible tortured. Some die by that other just go crazy, but there just rumors, right?

For more information go to our site.

‘’ it’s just an advertisement.’’ Said Stephanie disappointed.

‘’ yep, nothing interesting.’’ Agreed Stephanie.

‘’ yeah…….’’ I said.’’ But wait!’’

I thought of something. Earn quick money. A lot of money. I looked back at the poster what if I signed up and get selected? That would give me enough money for my mother.

‘’ how much do you get for joining the experiment?’’

‘’ I don’t know exactly but I hear 50.000’’ Stephanie said.

I smiled.

‘’ are you serious?’’ I asked her.

‘’ yeah, why are you asking?’’ questioned Stephanie.

‘’ jasmine?’’ Gabrielle looked worried at me. ‘’ you’re not going to sign up, are you?’’

‘’ I could save my mom if I get selected.’’

‘’ jasmine! Don’t! Haven’t you heard the rumors of the previously years?’’

‘’ yes I have, but do you really believe them?’’

‘’ yes I do!’’ Gabrielle said.

‘’ I think you should really think about if this is the best thing to do?’’ Stephanie told me.

‘’ fine!!!!’’ I called out. ‘’ I won’t do it! Are you happy now?’’

‘’ that’s my girl said Stephanie and patted my head.’’

---

‘’ Stephanie and Gabrielle you don’t have to wait for me. I am going to my mom after school so I will be going the other way.

‘’ okay.’’ Said Gabrielle. ‘’ are you sure you’ll be fine?’’

‘’ yes, just go home I will be fine.’’ I assured them.

I watched them walk away. I made my way to my locker to get my coat. I walked into the cafeteria where my locker was. Before I opened my locker I took one glance at the huge poster on the wall on the other end of the cafeteria. There was a boy. No a young man standing there. He had pitch black hair and muscular. He was quite handsome. He looked at the poster questionable. Like he questioning himself if he made the right chose. In some way he also looked scared.  I wandered if he regretted signing up, if that was what he was wandering about anyway. Why else would he stare so questionable at poster? And why was he looking scared? The young man looked behind him and caught me staring at him.

I quickly opened my locker and pulled out my jacket and left the school as fast as possible, how embarrassing.

---

That evening I cleaned up the shattered pieces of mirror that were still in the hallway, from my outburst yesterday. I ate the leftovers from the refrigerator and went to bed.

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep. The stars looked to pretty. Immediately my thoughts went to my mom. Questions like:

How is she feeling now?

Does she also think about me?

Did she already wake up?

 

The doctors told me that they kept her asleep so that her heart doesn’t get more pressure than it already gets. So they can only wake her up when she has a new heart.

I looked at my laptop that was standing on my desk. It reminded me of the poster in the cafeteria. The experiment is the answer to all my problems but if it the best option? Well… it is my only option for now. I sat behind my desk and my laptop.

‘’ looking wouldn’t hurt right?’’


so i am finally back after 3 weeks of constant learning. i am back in business!

 so chapter 3 is up now. what do you think of it.

oh and i introduced ( well kind of ) an person who later plays a big part. do you know who that is? thinking a about i think only one other person i mentioned here XD

dnow i have a question for you:

do you also want some chapters of other persons who sign up.  there reasons.

oh before you answer that you need to know that teh groups who take part in this fanfiction do not knoe each other before the experiment. for example mblaq isn't formed yet. so joon,mir,thinder,g.o and seungho do not know each other. so if i am going to write chapters about someone who signs up it's just one person of one group.

if you want such chapter please tell me. oh yeah you can also chose wich person you want that chapter to be about. please tell me if you want those cahpters.