Into the tunnel.

The Devastating Nightmare!

The devastating nightmare!!

Chapter 10

Beakho point of view

I looked at the shelves filled with weapons. My eyes fell on the shelves with swords. I knew how to handle them. I haven’t been practicing since I was six year old to be not able to fight with them, but this experiment is just an experiment. I won’t really need them right. I can’t believe we would.

I looked at the rest. One guy was also looking at the shelves. The rest were looking down the tunnel.

‘’ so what are we going to do?’’ asked one of the guys.

‘’ look.’’ Someone answered. ‘’ that voice said, that we are a team from now on. Let’s at least introduce ourselves to each other.’’

He was right. We are a team it not a bad idea to at least know each other names and such things. I nodded and so did the other three guys.

‘’ okay then.’’ The same guy said. ‘’ I am Aron.’’

‘’ nice to meet you Aron.’’ I responded. ‘’ I am Beakho nice to meet you, I hope we will get along.’’

‘’ I am Minhyun. ‘’ a guy to my left answered.

‘’ Ren here!’’ Called the guy across from me happily.

I looked at the last guy.

‘’ Jr’’ He said dull.

‘’ and now?’’ Aron asked looking around.

‘’ they want us to go down the tunnel’’ Minhyun pointed to the long endless tunnel.

‘’ I’m scared.’’ Ren said afraid.

‘’ you’ll be fine’’ Minhyun said comforting.

‘’ and what about these?’’ Beakho questioned while pointed behind him to all the weapons.

‘’ I don’t know.’’ Aron said ‘’ honestly I think we won’t need them.’’

‘’ I don’t know.’’ Jr said ‘’ I hope we don’t need them but I think there is something fishy about this whole experiment.’’

‘’ let just leave the weapons behind a keep the peace shall we?’’ Ren stuttered.

‘’ I see what you all mean.’’ I turned around grabbed the 3 long swords.

‘’ but I rather be prepared, and I feel more save with my beloved swords.’’

I put the three swords in my belt.

‘’ What do you mean by ‘’my beloved swords?’’ Minhyun asked suspicious.

‘’ don’t worry I am not planning to use them but since I was young I practiced with them.’’

‘’ practice means you fought with them, right?’’ Ren asked.

‘’ not really I rather see it as art of the sword rather than fighting with a sword.’’ I explained ‘’ but if you mean that I could kill someone with it, yes I can, but I am not trying to scare you I’ve never injured anyone correction I’ve never seriously hurt anyone with my swords. I just feel comfortable with them.’’

‘’ okay…’’ Ren said ‘’ can we go now, I want to get over with this.’’

I adjusted the swords in my belt.

‘’ okay ready to go’’ I said confident.

Everyone except Jr stood up and started walking down the tunnel.

‘’ wait!’’ Jr yelled.

I look back at Jr

‘’ what is the problem?’’ Minhyun asked curious.

‘’something is not right.’’ He turned around and looked at the wall ‘’ why all the weapons?’’

‘’ Jr’’ Ren spoke up. ‘’ there is only one way to find out, to walk down the tunnel. Come on.’’

Jr looked back at the shelves with weapons one last time before walking toward us, but then he changed his mind and ran back to the shelves.

‘’ JR!’’ Aron yelled ‘’ what are you doing?’’

Jr grabbed some bandages which usually are used to strengthen the hand and arm when you fight with your wrists. On the bandages where some spikes, I think there meant on you knuckles.

Jr came running back while binding the bandages around his wrists.

‘’ sorry, I just couldn’t leave with nothing on my hands.’’ Jr explained.

‘’ its okay Jr’’ Minhyun said ‘’ you’re here now.’’

I looked into the long endless tunnel. I sighed this is going to take a long time…

We weren’t even walking five minutes when Ren screamed.

‘’ what? What’s wrong?’’ Minhyun stuttered but at the same time didn’t look scared more like ready for a fight or something.

‘’ there.’’ Ren mumbled scared and pointed to the ceiling. ‘’ I saw something falling from the ceiling, and it was biii-iig.’’

‘’ I think you’re hallucinating.’’ Aron said but I could see him swallow hard I don’t think he actually believed what he said himself.

‘’ come on guys, I said there is nothing there let’s just walk further.’’ I said and started walking into the tunnel again.

‘’ bu—ut I am sure I saw something…’’ Ren whined.

‘’ Ren?’’ Minhyun said walking past him further into the tunnel ‘’ come on, we don’t want to leave you behind.’’

Ren mumbled something I couldn’t hear but in the end he also started walking further.

Please I whispered don’t let him be a sacredly cat who runs away at every sound. I hate those kinds of guys. A real man must always be prepared and ready for a fight.

 


sorry for the late update but i will try to update more often!!!