mom! this can't be happening!

The Devastating Nightmare!

I walked to my next class. The teacher was already in class. I quickly sat down next to Stephanie. As soon as I sat down she asked:

‘’ Did you make your homework?’’

‘’ yes I did.’’ I said.

‘’ can I copy?’’

I passed her my homework. She immediately started writing.

‘’ good morning everyone.’’ Said the teacher. ‘’ class is going to start now. Please get you books out off your bags, and remove the bags from your table.’’

‘’ yes sir.’’ Said the whole class in unison.

‘’ good.’’ Said the teacher. ‘’ did everyone make their homework?’’

I sighed this class is going to take forever. I look to my left, Stephanie was still writing my answers down. Just when the teacher was at our table she was done writing.

--- ---

Class was now halfway, and it was pretty boring. I sighed class still takes an half hour.

*knock, knock*

Someone knocked on the door off the classroom.

‘’ come in.’’ said the teacher.

The door opened, and an old man came in.

‘’ headmaster?’’ the teacher asked.

‘’ what is he doing here?’’ Stephanie asked.

‘’ yah, what did you do?’’ I asked her joking.

Stephanie chuckled.

‘’ nothing.’’

The headmaster walked to the teacher and whispered something in his ear. The teacher looked shocked after hearing what the headmaster had said. The headmaster turned to the class.

‘’ jasmine.’’ He said with a loud voice. ‘’ can you come with me?’’

I was shocked. Why did he call my name? What did I do? As far is known I didn’t do anything.

‘’ me?’’ I asked.

I looked to Stephanie, she was looking at me. What did you do? Where her eyes saying.

‘’ are you jasmine?’’ the headmaster asked me.

‘’ yes.’’ I said.

‘’ then can you come can come with Me.’’ he said.

I stood up from my chair. I could feel all the eyes off my classmate stare at me. The headmaster never comes to class. As far as we know he came to class twice. One time because the police came and the student who was picked out off class was arrested. And the second time because the student had stolen a lot of money of an other student.  I walked to the headmaster.

‘’ you better take your bag with you.’’ The headmaster advised. ‘’ I don’t think you’ll be back for class.’’

I looked at him quizzically. But still obedient I grabbed my bag. I took one last look at Stephanie, she looked at me worried. I gave her an I also don’t know but I’ll will be fine look. Then I followed the headmaster out off class.

--- ---

The headmaster led me to an office.

‘’ jasmine’’ he said with a serious look on his face.

‘’ yes.’’ I said. ‘’ what did I do?’’

He looked weird at me.

‘’ you did nothing wrong jasmine.’’

‘’ then why am I here?’’ I asked him.

‘’ I just received a phone call.’’ After that he stopped talking.

‘’ yes?’’ I said quizzically.

‘’ well ………..’’ he stopped again.

Can’t he just say it already! This makes me very nervous.

‘’ jasmine we just received a call from the hospital.’’ Said the headmaster with a very sad face.

What! What did happen? The only person which is important to me and isn’t in school with me is my mom. Noting bad happened to her, right? I know she is sick and all. But her disease was getting better. Yesterday her heartbeat was two beats more than the before that. It was looking good. Even the doctors had said that things were looking well for my mother.

‘’ what happened?!’’ I asked in a loud voice.

The headmaster looked at me once again. His face was so sad. Like pitied me.

‘’ your mother.’’ He started.

So it was my mother.

‘’ what happened to her?’’

‘’ she had a heart failure. But she is not dead. Actually she was awake when I got the phone call, but her heart rate is slower than it ever was.’’

I gasped.

‘’ no! That can’t be true! She is the only one I have left!’’

‘’ I know.’’ Said the headmaster. ‘’ there is a cab on his way here to bring you to the hospital.’’

My eyes were getting watery.  And I knew it wouldn’t take long before the tears started to flow.

‘’ how long will it take before he gets here.

When I said that the first tear fell from my eye. 

‘’ he will be here in 5 minutes.’’

‘’ good.’’ I said.

The five minutes where the most awkward and sad moments of my life. The headmaster kept looking at me while the tears streamed down my face. I hated to sit still and being not being able to do anything while my mother was dying. I felt so useless. When finally the cab came I literally ran out off the school. When I got in the cab it seems the driver knew what had happened because he said:

‘’ we will soon be in the hospital, don’t worry too much okay.’’

I only nodded. I still hated that I couldn’t do anything but at least I could see that I was moving what made the waiting less painful.


kay, so this is the first chapter. i hope you like it. please comment and suscribe. i always love to read comments it motivates me enough and you get karma of it so it is an winwin situations.

it is so frustrating the c button my laptop doesn't work probably i need to hit it a few times before the c turns up on the screen. luckly i i don't need the c button that often.

ar first i wanted to say more in the first chapter but i didnt want to make it to long so i divided it into two chapters. i need to write a little more for the second chapter. but i have it done tomorrow (19 april) so stay tuned.