More News from S.M. about Sunset Kiss

선셋 키스 || the sun hasn't set yet. || story began. || hiatus.

Music/Internet

Sunset Kiss to be featured on 'We Got Married'?

1689590 views, 68590700 comments

by ForeverVIBx - 1:03 p.m. at May 6th, 2012

Just a couple of days ago, We were given information about Sunset Kiss' Sub-Vocal and Lead Rapper, Cassie, and we also were given word into the press confrence between the only 4 members of the developing rookie group, Sunset Kiss.

Well, Now, Sunset Kiss' manager, Moon Jongin, has confirmed the rumors of Sunset Kiss being featured in the next season of the infamous reality show, "We Got Married".

"Once all of the members are revealed, All of the members of Sunset Kiss will be featured on the fourth season of We Got Married. So far, we can only reveal the partners of the current 4 members. The next 3 members' partners will be revealed periodically" he was able to tell us.

So, Speaking of the partners, I'm sure you all want to know who's with who, right?

The leader, Ashli will be partnered with Super Junior's, Donghae.

Sunset Kiss' Unique Princess, Min, will be partnered with EXO-K's Chanyeol.

The Sub-Vocal/Lead Rapper of the group, Cassie, will be partnered with SHINee's Jonghyun.

And Sunset Kiss' Iced Angel, Yuki, is partnered with EXO-M's Lu Han.

 

Many of the Sunshiners and the Sunrises have already nicknamed this season, "S.M. Got Married", since all of them were paired with S.M. Town Members.

The controversy over this has already started! "Ashli Kim and Donghae?! Fishy and Ninja Fish!", "Unique Princess and Derp Face. I wonder how they'll react together!" "Omo~!! Sandy and Jonghyun! What a unique couple!" "How could Yuki and Lu Han be paired together!? Lu Han can barely speak Korean!"

What do you all think of the couples?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Yes, Finally! I updated! Ahahah, Today, I'll be revealing the Maknae. or the Sub-Rapper/Main Vocal. :3 I'm still leaving Lead Vocal for last...Still haven't chosen...Argh. Keep faith in me guys~! Tell me how you like the whole WGM idea? ^^ Love you guys~!

#NowPlaying: Paradise- Infinite

Mood: Full...I eat too much, gaddamnit. ><