The story behind the selca

선셋 키스 || the sun hasn't set yet. || story began. || hiatus.

Ashli, Eunju and Soomin all walked into the practice room set up downstairs in Soomin's dorm. Ashli held her iPod deck in her hands while Eunju held Ashli's iPod and Soomin held a few water bottles for the three. Soomin pulled out her key, opening the door to the huge room set for dancing.

"Whoa. This is huge." Eunju said, marveling at the huge room.

"Psh.." Ashli scoffed, then flipped her black hair. "I've seen better." and she headed over to the corner to set up the iPod deck.

Soomin sighed heavily, rubbing her temples a bit. Haven't we got enough of this during trainee practice? Soomin thought, while pulling out a elastic band to tie her hair into a high bun.

"Don't worry, Soomin-ah. She isn't this mean all the time." Eunju said with a small pat to Soomin's back.

"I don't mind. I guess I should be getting used to it now?" Soomin joked with a small giggle.

"Girls!!!" Ashli screeched a bit too loudly, the sound echoing in the room making both of the girls squeal in pain.

"Goodness..." Soomin muttered.

"Yes, unnie?" Eunju sighed heavily, giving Soomin an encouraging smile before heading over to the leader.

"Listen up. Yesterday, I met up with Jongin and Shinsadong Tiger. You guys know him, right?"

Soomin and Eunju stared at the girl with blank faces. (The 'Sehun' face, if you will. Ahahah.)

Ashli sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You girls are so clueless...He's a songwriter!! He wrote songs for 4minute and BEAST, and A-Pink!"

"Ooooohhhh~!" the two said in unison. "You know, I'm best friends with two people from 4minute." Soomin beamed.

Just the murmur of the word 4minute made Eunju cringe. She didn't hate 4minute's style or music.

She just couldn't stand Kim Hyuna. Hyuna made Eunju's trainee life a living hell!

It all started back when she was first transferred to Cube Entertainment... (Flashback!)

Eunju walked into the Cube Entertainment training room, being met with about other trainees (both boys and girls) all chatting absentmindedly towards eachother about their hopes and dream for being in Cube. Eunju just isolated herself in a corner, pulling out her cell phone and plugging her earbuds in, she started bobbing her head to the beat of BoA's Eat You Up.

At that same time, There was a huge commotion at the door. Eunju only realized it when she noticed that everyone had "migrated south" and all clammered at the door for some odd reason. Eunju turned her music off, shoved her phone into her jacket pocket and headed over to see what everyone was being so excited about.

It was 4minute and BEAST! Cube Entertainment's top 2 boybands and girlbands. (At this time, I think A-Pink hadn't debuted yet. So, yeah.) And, of course, all of the guys were completely swarmed around 4minute. Well, Not so much as 4minute, the 5-member group. Just 4minute, Only Kim Hyuna. Hyuna loved the attention. She craved it. All of the "Hyuna-noona, Your so pretty!" and "Noona, Can I take you out?" gave her the excitement she craved to be Kim Hyuna.

Eunju shrugged, walked over to BEAST and introduced herself to them, then headed back to her corner, almost pulling out her cell phone until a soft hand stopped her. She followed the arm all the way up to see Lee Gikwang, smiling down at her.

"Why did you leave so soon? I want to get to know you." He said, charming her with his eye smile.

Eunju blushed deeply, standing up to face the man.

"Tell me your name?" Eunju nodded, clearing . "Annyeong-haseyo~" Eunju bowed her head. "Moon Eunju-iminida."

Gikwang smiled at her. "That's a very pretty name, Eunju-ah. A pretty name for a pretty girl." That made Eunju blush even more.

"K-Kamsahamnida, Gikwang-oppa.." "Hey guys, Come over here~" Gikwang motioned with his hands for the rest of BEAST to come over and meet Eunju again.

What is he doing?! Is he trying to make me faint?! Eunju thought frantically as the 5 men headed towards her way.

"Ah, Eunju again." Yoseob smiled at her. "We apologize if Gikwang scared you with his random eyesmiles." Doojoon chimed in.

Eunju giggled into her hand. "N-Not a problem, Doojoon-oppa." she bowed her head again.

"Ahaha, What a cute giggle she has." Hyunseung said. "I agree~! She's so cute!" Dongwoon cooed at her, pinching her cheeks lightly.

Eunju didn't exactly like all of this attention, but, she found it to be quite amusing. She giggled again and looked down at her feet.

"We have to go now, Schedules." Junhyung said, making Eunju look up. "We hope to see you again sometime?"

Eunju nodded her head and the 6 guys all walked off. Gikwang turned back to face Eunju one last time, smiled, and then walked out of the practice room. Almost immidiately after that, she was swarmed by the trainee girls. "OMG, Did Gikwang-oppa smile at you?!" "What were they talking about?!" "Why did Dongwoon-oppa pinch your cheeks?" "Kyaaa~ Your so lucky, Eunju-ah!"

Eunju bowed her head with respect, starting to migrate away before she ran into a small body. It may have been small, but it was strong enough to knock her back abit. "Aigoo..." Eunju looked up to see who it was. It was Kim Hyuna, Who didn't look quite happy.

"Who the hell do you think you are, newbie?" Hyuna started, making Eunju's eyes widen a bit.

"Wh-What are you talking about--" "Don't give me that . We all know what your trying to do." Hyuna interrupted her. "Your trying to get the BEAST boys on your side. So you'll have a higher chance of getting chosen into the new girlgroup. Thats all you newbies want to do, Get your smelly little paws on my boys."

Eunju was astounded. "That wasn't my intention, Gikwang just walked up to me and started talking!" she started to defend herself.

"Listen, newbie. Don't you ever in your ing life try to steal my spotlight, got it? Your nothing but a worthless little trainee. And that's all you'll ever be!" Hyuna stepped closer. "Listen up. If I ever, ever see you even 5 feet close to my boys, I'll destroy you. I'll beat you so bad, Your own mother won't recognize you." By this time, Eunju was backed into a corner.

Trying not to get into anything, She just nodded her head. "Good." Hyuna faked a smile, then smacked Eunju's cell phone out of her hand. It landed on the wooden floor with a loud "crack!" . "See you around, loser."

 

Eunju's small fists were balled up as she stared into space, breathing heavily. God, How she hated Hyuna. She had to deal with that for every single day for 2 years. 2 years she dealt with Hyuna's teasing. Eunju even went into a depression for 3 months before auditioning for S.M. Entertainment. Now, She was determined to prove to Hyuna that she can be a somebody.

"Eunju!!" Ashli and Soomin both yelled into her ear, making Eunju squeal.

"Mwoh?!" Eunju looked around.

"What happened? We lost you." Ashli joked. Eunju giggled lightly.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something. Anyways, What were you saying?"

"Well, Anyways, Jongin, Shinsadong and I came up with a debut song for our band. It's called Lovey Dovey."

"Oooh, Jinjja?" Soomin clapped her hands happily. "Do you have it on your iPod?" Ashli nodded her head, walking over to her iPod, going down the list until she was on "Lovey Dovey". She clicked it and the funky song filled the room.

Eunju nodded her head to the beat. "Wow...I like this song..." Soomin said for Eunju.

"It has such a great beat!" Eunju said happily. Ashli smiled brightly. "Let's start dancing, shall we?"

 

Almost 3 hours later, the 3 girls were sprawled out on the floor, panting heavily. Soomin picked up a water bottle, opening it and downing it quickly. "I've never been so exhausted." Ashli added.

The three noticed that they had been dancing for so long that the mirrors had fogged up.

"Aish, How long were we in here?" Eunju giggled, pointing toward the mirrors. Soomin hopped up, an idea immidiately popping into her head. 

"Yah! Ashli-unnie, Get your cell phone!" Soomin grabbed Eunju's hand, heading to the mirror. Ashli picked up her phone. 

"I don't know why, but, what do you plan on doing?" Ashli said. "Just wait! Go onto your camera and be ready to take a picture." Ashli nodded her head, obliging to what Soomin said.

The two scribbled "Lovey Dovey" onto the mirror in english writing. "Whoa, I get your idea now!" Ashli said happily. Soomin giggled and the two headed out of the camera's frame while Ashli took the picture.

"I am so putting this onto Twitter!" Ashli said, going onto her 'Twitter' app to tweet the picture. "Great idea, Soomin-ah!" Eunju gave Soomin a high five.

Suddenly, Eunju's cell phone rang the ringtone of Super Junior's A-CHa. She had that ringtone set for whenever Jongin called them. "Guys, It's manager-oppa!" Eunju called out. "Answer it, Answer it!" Soomin, Ashli and Eunju all sat down on the ground. Eunju answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Yoboseyo?" Eunju said.

"Eunju! Are you with Ashli and Soomin?" Jongin said over the phone.

"Neh, Oppa. Wae?" Eunju looked at Ashli, then at Soomin and then back at the cell phone.

"I need you all to come to the S.M. Executive building in about 30 minutes! Another member was revealed and you guys have to meet her first before Allkpop can report it, because the 4 of you are doing a press confrence."

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, guys! The story behind the selca!

I wanna thank everyone for the words of encouragement, I really feel better now. <3333 You guys are great. ^^

Yes, I'll be revealing another member tonight, which is why I left you with this teaser. xD

PLEASE comment more than a "Update Soon". Those irritate me. =="

I was watching this while typing this. (THIS GUY IS FUNNY AS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!)

Until later, my loves. <333 xD