Surprise!

선셋 키스 || the sun hasn't set yet. || story began. || hiatus.

Music/Internet

The Main Rapper/Sub Dancer of Sunset Kiss revealed!

 

12578900 views, 7880200 comments

by ForeverVIBx - 9:15 p.m. at April 29th, 2012

A couple of days ago, S.M. released the Leader of their new 7-member girlgroup, Sunset Kiss and their member, Yuki, left us thinking about who could be revealed next when she tweeted a picture of her and the leader with the caption, "We found our leader unnie~! Now, where is our lead vocal unnie..."

That left us thinking that the next member to be revealed would be the Lead Vocal of Sunset Kiss.

Instead, Lee Soo Man released the Main Rapper/Sub Dancer of Sunset Kiss!

Meet Lee Soo Min, aka Min, Sunset Kiss' Unique Princess!

Min is also 19 years old and was born on May 25th. She's Australian-American and is known for her many nicknames. (Minnie, Min, Soo, SooBear, Skinship Queen, Pouting Princess, ect...) She started training for S.M. Entertainment at age 14. She has 4 dogs and her elder brother is ulzzang, Lee Do Hyeong. She's also known for being 4minute's Gayoon's best friend. The two have known eachother for 7 years, and they're practically like sisters. Her personal fanclub name is "Miniatures" and her personal fanclub colors are Lime Green and Blue.

 

When we asked Lee Soo Man about what's coming up next for the rookie girlgroup, He told us that, "Once all of the members are released, There is gonna be something BIG planned for them." Which left the netizens even more puzzled!

Also, many of the netizens have noticed how many fans Sunset Kiss is getting, and they haven't even officially debuted yet! One netizen was quoted on her tumblr as saying, "It could be a huge possibility that Sunset Kiss' popularity before debut can surpass the current popularity of their seniors (Girls' Generation, f(x), BoA) It all just depends on wether they nail their debut."

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ashli was in her home in downtown Seoul, browsing allkpop on her Macbook when she came across the number 1 most read story, "S.M. releases another member of Sunset Kiss!" Hm...I wonder why they didn't tell me...Did they tell Eunju yet? she thought, clicking on the story and skimming over it. It was Lee Soo Min! Ashli remembered her. They used to fight a lot back in the trainee days. Ashli honestly found Soo Min to be very, very annoying. Ugh, I'm gonna be living with her, now? Ashli thought. Then, she came across the quote from a netizen blogger. I had no clue we were that popular at all.... Ashli thought. It would be perfect if Sunset Kiss could get up to Girls' Generation/f(x) status. But it would be out of this world-ly if they surpassed them! She immidiately hopped out of her chair, sliding over to her cellphone and going through her contacts to find Eunju.

"Yoboseyo~~?" Eunju sang over the phone, the "party-rock" beat of Big Bang's Fantastic Baby could be heard in the background.

"Eunju~! Turn down your music, This is important that you hear this." Ashli informed her. She slid over to her couch and plopped on it while she heard Eunju turning down her radio.

"What is it, unnie?" Eunju said, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Have you seen the news on Allkpop? We're getting a great fan response! Everyone loves us! Can you believe it, Eunju?!" Ashli gushed over the phone.

Eunju slid into her computer chair, bringing up the story and reading over it. "Ahaha! Yeah! They love us, unnie!!" Her laugh started to fade when she came across the netizen comment. "If we nail the debut...What does that mean unnie?" Eunju asked.

"That means that we have to train like we've never done before. I'll call Jongin and you can find out Soo Min's number. We need to work on our debut."

Eunju giggled over the line. "Yes, ma'am!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know what your all thinking. "Author-ssi! Why didn't you reveal the Lead Vocal! You lied to us!" Look, I'm having a hard time, Okay~? There's simply too many applicants going for that and I don't wanna break anyone's "virtual" heart. (I'm that caring). But anyways (Ahahhaa.)

Congratulations to MI12rotic for snagging the position of Main Rapper, Sub Dancer! To the other 3 (If I've calculated that correctly), Please don't lose faith! You do have a chance to be in Sunset Kiss' sister group, Midnight Kiss! Don't forget and please don't unsubscribe? I'll love you forever if you don't unsubscribe~!

I still haven't found anyone to do the album cover, as I'm still working on finding someone to do that. ==" If I get it done before then, I'll release the album cover and the tracks, Mmkay? <333 (Also, Click Here if you wanna read Maria's application. It has info I wasn't able to put into this and all that jazz. Ahaha.)