A Quick Update~

선셋 키스 || the sun hasn't set yet. || story began. || hiatus.

Ashli Kim headed into the SME building, walking into the elevator and pressing the number "7", it lit up in green. She sighed, puffing her cheeks a little as the elevator carried her up to the seventh floor. Today, she was called to the building to meet the Main Vocal and Lead Dancer of Sunset Kiss. Personally, Ashli didn't understand why she couldn't just meet all of them at the same time, but, she couldn't argue with them.

Inside of the "meeting" room, Eunju sat in one of the huge comforatable chairs, spinning around in it. "Ship Jeom Manjeome Ship Jeom~!" she sang while spinning. Eunju was a big fan of 2PM. Secretly, She used to be in love with Junho. No one knows that except her mother. Something's are really better left unsaid. "Eunju-ah, Would you stop spinning? You'll get dizzy." Sunset Kiss' manager, Moon Jongin, said while looking through his iPhone. "Oppa~ When are they gonna release the other members? I'd feel awkward in a dorm with only the leader." she said. "No, You guys aren't gonna move into a dorm together until all of the members are released." Jongin said, looking up and sliding his phone into his pocket. About a couple of seconds later, There was a knock at the door.

Jongin walked to the door, opening it and almost looking completely down at the girl infront of him. He honestly couldn't believe this girl was 23 years old. "What?" Ashli remarked. Jongin shook his head. "N-Nothing at all. Come on in." he opened the door wider to let Ashli in. Eunju stopped spinning in the chair to look at Ashli. "Annyeong, unnie!" Eunju hopped up, waddling over to Ashli to hug her. Ashli's eyes widened a little at the sudden hug, but, she lighly patted the girl's back in return. "Hello to you to." she giggled lightly. "Eunju-ah, This is Sunset Kiss's leader, Ashli. Ashli, This is Eunju." Jongin introduced the two. "I'm happy to be working with you, unnie!" Eunju said happily. Ashli nodded her head, then looked around. "Do you have any strawberries, Jongin?" Jongin raised an eyebrow. "Jongin? Ashli, You call me 'oppa'"."I don't give a flying fadoodle what I should call you." Ashli shrugged.

Eunju giggled into her hand. "Unnie, Your funny!!" she said. "Ashli, Your supposed to call me 'oppa'. You respect me, don't you?" Ashli nodded. "I do, Jongin, But I don't really want to call you 'oppa'." Jongin narrowed his eyes. "Ashli, Do you have to be so disrespectful? Aish, If your gonna treat anyone else like this, They're not going to accept you. This can be very bad for the group!" Ashli sighed heavily, looked down, then up at Jongin. "They're not gonna do diddly-squat."

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

This was just a quick and simple update, introducing Eunju, Ashli and Sunset Kiss' manager, Jongin.

How did you guys like it? Ahahah. Also, I'm still working on finding someone to do the album cover. I requested to a shop for someone to do it, but, they haven't gotten to it yet, so, I dunno.

Also, I may or may not release the Lead Vocal/Face of the Group.

So, Yeah. Sunset Kiss Fighting~! :3

Looove <333