Savior

She's Just Too Gentle

Clothes were sprawled all over the floor along with empty beer and wine bottles. The whole house was trashed with furniture knocked around everywhere and vases broken. It was like a tornado had gone through the house.

It was quiet, too quiet for my liking. I picked up a wine bottle deciding this would be my weapon of choice. I looked up the stairs to a dark second floor and my insides tightened with a fear of what was up there.

Just then the front door opened softly with Kai and Chanyeol peeking their heads in, “Is the coast clear?”

I nodded but replied, “Go and get help.”

This was my fight. I was going to keep my word and save her from this hell myself. I walked up the steps with light feet and could hear from one of the rooms a soft whimper. The door was closed slightly leaving open a small part open.

I hesitantly peeked in to see a man hovering over a bed.

From my view, as he paced the room Min lay tied to the bed with a blindfold and duct tape over . More than anger took over. I was enraged to the point I was ready to kill that monster inside the room with her.

“You’ve been a very bad girl.”

The sound of his intoxicated state rolled off his tongue as his words were slurred. His reached for his shirt as he began to it, “Someone needs to be punished.”

I decided to take a silent approach and slowly opened the door without a sound and tip toed into the room with the empty wine glass raised above my head ready to strike.

I brought it down swiftly over the drunken guys head and he crashed to the ground with a loud thud. Min let out a muffled scream from behind the tape and my attention was brought to her once more.

I walked over her father and crawled onto the bed taking the duct tape off of . Min immediately spat at me and started to throw profanity at me left and right when I finally slipped the blindfold from her eyes.

shut close while her eyes grew wider with water b at the edges, “Sehun…”

I cupped her cheek gently as I turned around to unbind her feet from the bed. I spun around and looked at her again as I untied her arms from the bed and noticed the fresh scars that tainted her fair skin. I cringed at the awful sight and tried to undo her other arm when she let out a scream, “WATCH OUT, SEHUN!”

I turned to my right to see the drunken man tower over the two of us on the bed with the left over part of the wine bottle pointed at me. The edges were cut to a point and it was only inches from my chest, “Get up! Or I throw this at her.”

I did what he demanded and held my hands up as he walked around the bed to stand in front of me with nothing dividing us. He looked hostile with the look of death in his eyes as he stared me down, “Who the are you?”

I didn’t answer him but I stared at him trying to find a weak point I could attack. There really was none with that bottle in his hand. He could jab me easily.

My eyes glanced to Min who still was tied down to the bed and noticed that under the sheets that covered her was nothing but her bare body. I used this as an incentive to try and do something when I saw that her father was looking at Min too.

“She just needed a little punishment.” Her father taunted as he ripped off his shirt in front of me.

This man was not a monste. He was a sick twisted individual that came straight from the pits of hell. I took a step towards him and he immediately lifted the bottle back up in front of him, “Come any closer son, and I fling this straight at her face.”

He wasn’t bluffing.

Min started to sob loudly and the room filled with her pleas.

“Shut up!” He was distracted for a moment and I easily took the opportunity and pounced on him knocking the bottle out of his reach and started throwing punches to his face.

I didn’t stop. I couldn’t stop. He deserved worse than this, I was showing him mercy. Mercy he didn’t deserve.  

I got up from him and pulled him up with me. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and flung him to the glass covered floor where he laid unconscious.

“Sehun ah…”

Her voice was barely audible as her sobs continued. It was like a knife had stabbed through my chest hearing her distressed voice. I walked over to her and immediately untied her last hand. She wrapped her arms around me as soon as she was released and sobbed into my neck.

Her body pressed against mine, making me feel every last curve on her body. I slipped off my blazer as she kept her arms around me and draped it over her shoulders before hugging her tighter, “You’re safe now. You’re safe.”

She pulled away from me and stared into my eyes as I reached down and buttoned up the blazer so she was covered. Her hand took mine away from the piece of clothing and she held them to her heart. I was touching her bare chest and could feel the rapid heartbeat that pounded inside of her.

The pounding of her heart soon matched the pounding of the front door that was soon followed by the sound of a stampede of footsteps making their way to the room.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed a pair of sweats from the closet and threw it at Min , “Put them on for now.”

I called for the officers and they immediately barged into the room and took care of business.

The rest of it came as a blur as my only priority was Min. Medics rushed in and took her too, I was left for questioning downstairs until the late of hours of the night and finally returned home.

The house was empty.

But why did it feel like my heart had been emptied out too?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't think this was as good as it could've been but I'll being doing a double update so

look forward to it