What was it?

She's Just Too Gentle

051407laura.jpg

And the challenge began.

It was dark out. Min and I were stuck together under one roof with one bed.

One.

Bed.

But there was a couch and floor.

I let Min borrow my clothes. I also gave her my bed. Isn’t that funny? Whenever a girl comes over whether in a movie or drama it’s only one bed.

Yeah real funny.

I grabbed my pillows and blanket setting up my makeshift bed. I was committing a sin and God knew that.

This was not how I wanted to be with a girl that I just officially met, but what could I do? She was a woman that needed a savior. I was no super hero though just a masked vigilante that was out to do good for others. Even if that meant going against my morals. Screw morals this was instinct.

I had to protect her. I have to protect her. She is just so desirable and delicate at the same time any villain would take her. She was a damsel waiting for distress, but I was the guardian. Ready to fight for her.

That is if I can end this fight with myself.

Min came out of the bathroom dressed in my pajamas I had given her. Long pants, long and large shirt. She was covered except for her arms. The sight of her scars pained me to the point I couldn’t look at them any longer.

“You can sleep on my bed.” I stated while I laid down on the couch and looked at her. She was hesitant, but Min nodded her head slightly before heading over to the bed.

It was quiet. The silence was comfortable as the only sounds that were heard were the rustling of sheets and the distant sound of crickets chirping. I turned over on the couch and faced the wall. I hugged the pillow tight to my chest knowing a beautiful girl lay in my bed.

Oh, what they’d be saying if they knew. I can hear the teasing and the comments already. I need to get myself some new friends.

“Good night Min.” I called out as I reached out to turn off the light.

“Good night Sehun ah.Thank you.” She whispered as the lights turned off.

Sehun ah.

The sound of my name rolling off her tongue melted my heart. Her voice echoed in my head like a siren’s call. She was calling me to envelope her in my arms and take her some place far from here.

I gripped the ends of the blanket to my face and did my best to sleep. It didn’t come easy. I tossed and turned with the insecure feeling that a girl was sleeping in my house.

I mean, wouldn’t a girl feel the same knowing a guy was sleeping only a few feet away?

I turned again facing my apartment and stared into the dark room making out the outlines of my furniture. They say that a person's senses are heightened in the dark.Oh, how much of an understatement that was.

My senses were extremely sensitive to everything. I could hear Min rustling in bed. I could hear the sheets move as she tossed and turned in bed. The sound of her soft moans as she slept through her dreams was put on high volume while she thrashed around some more.

I bit down on my lip as places started to harden. This was not the time for that! A curtain, a thin linen curtain was all that barricaded me from the vixen that rested in my bed. She was a sin. Her body, her scent, her hair, her eye, all of it just another name for lust.

What feeling was this? What kind of woman could have such a power? Did all women have this kind of hypnotic spell that just called to men? If yes, why was this happening now? Why with something, someone, so fragile?

Maybe that’s what drew me to something so delicate. The fact I couldn'ttouch her without her breaking. The fact that I couldn’t touch her because she was like a fine piece of art. She was well guarded behind strong walls. I had to know my way around her before I could touch her.

Touch…I wanted to do more than just touch her. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her. Hear her call for me.

I wanted to touch her heart.

Touch her soul.

Feel her pain.

Feel her love.

Feel her presence.

Hear her stories.

Hear her say she loves me.

That’s all I wanted from her.

I sat up from the couch and looked through the curtains that divided us. She slept with the sheets thrown onto the sides. I got up and carefully walked towards her. Her breathing was loud as she took in deep breaths and let out heavy sighs. I carefully laid the blanket over her and straightened out her limbs. Her face was just as contorted as her body. I gently smoothed out her worry lines and closed . Brushing back her hair, I could feel the sweat that covered her supple skin.

I wiped it with the back of my hand and gently caressed her cheek. Her face softened with each and soon a smile formed on her small lips. I went back to the couch finally able to sleep at peace knowing that she was finally dreaming happy thoughts.

The following morning, I woke up to silence, a made up bed, and no sign of Min.

She left without a word. Without a note. Without a hint of where she was at. My clothes were neatly folded on top of the made bed, I picked up my shirt and played with it before pressing it to my nose.

Was it strange to want to smell her like this? Maybe, but sweet perfume that came off my clothes told me I did not dream up last night. She was with me, in my house, sleeping on my bed.

I placed the clothes on my bed when a small knock came at my door. It was still early for a Saturday. Who could be  knocking at my door? Could it be? Did she come back?

So, what was knocking at the door so early in the morning?

Fate.

________________________________________________________________________

EEPPP Hello!!!

How is everyone? Waiting patiently I hope...

:DD

Hope you enjoy the update!

LOL

OH

and for my next short story...The winner of my poll is

LUHAN

YAY haha

His story...

Actions Speak Louder Than Words