End...

She's Just Too Gentle

It was heaven. Right smack dab in the middle of hell.

I could already see the devil welcoming me at hell’s gate with open arms as temptation rested beside me. I stared down at her as she rested her head on my chest and froze as her hand slightly trailed down from my upper chest area to a lower part of my stomach. Her soft slender fingers slightly gripped at my shirt as she cuddled my closer to me, “Sehun ah…”

My words stuck in my throat as she lifted her head to look at me. Her eyes sparkled even in the dark as they reflected the street light outside. They searched my vacant face for any sign of life, “Are you okay?”

I only nodded in response and pulled her back down gently wrapping my arms around her securely, “Sleep.”

I kissed the top of her head and rested my head flat on the pillow staring at the ceiling. I could feel her fingers making small patterns on my chest and a shaky breath escaped my lips as she touched my bare collarbone, “I’m sorry about how I acted earlier.”

Her fingers traced the outline of my collarbone back and forth with gentle that had me squirm under her touch. She would be the murderer of all good in me, leaving only the bad and I could no longer call myself her guardian. I’d be the villain. Holding her hostage to this bed every night if she continued like this.

I shuddered at that thought and took her hand away from my exposed skin only to hold it in mine, “I forgive you.”

Forgive was something that I could do, it was simple.

If you truly cared for them, forgiveness was simple.

But if you loved someone, forgiveness was something that came natural.

Love.

It fits between those two other words…I and You.

I.

Love.

You.

I loved Min. I did. I do.

That’s why I didn’t trust myself, but why forgiveness was so easy.

“Min ah.”

“Hmm.” Her face buried in my side and the vibration of her words sent a chill through my body. My grip on her tightened to restrain myself from letting out the lust hungry monster that has been locked up for 18 years and I plan on keeping it locked up for now.

“Can I tell you something?”

She lifted her head at me, hearing the seriousness in my voice and her face showed concerned, “What’s wrong?”

I sat up and she sat beside me, the dark room only made me feel more aware of what I was going to say. Min scooted closer to me and my cheek, “Sehun ah, tell me.”

I flushed a deep red, feeling the heat travel to my face and ears. I sighed and took in a deep breath, “I…I.”

I couldn’t do it.  A simple three word phrase.The hardest phrase a person has to say with true feeling. I hid my face from her view and shook my head, “I can’t.”

“You can’t what?” Min scooted closer again and was sitting between my legs cupping both sides of my face. She leaned her forehead with mine and rubbed her nose against mine, “If you can’t tell me now, I understand but I want to tell you something.”

I pulled back and got the view of her face from the light that shined through my blinds. She was nervous as she looked away from me and bit her lip before starting, “Thank you.”

“You’ve already told me that though.” I interrupted with a chuckle and she lightly slapped my arm, “Let me finish.”

Another deep breath and she started again, “You saved me countless times from your friends, my dad. And myself. You’re like some angel or something, you have to be. You took me into your home, and not once tried to take advantage of me…It was me that took advantage of you, but you refused me. I was hurt, but I could see where you were coming from and that makes you all the more amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you.”

“No girl would want a guy like me.” I mused a bit and chuckled.

“Sehun, all girls want you. Do you not hear what they say about you at school?” Min tilted her head to the side and slapped my arm playfully.

I grasped her hand and trailed it down my arm until her hand was trapped between mine, “No girl would want me when they find out I’m already living with my girlfriend.”

I slowly traced up her arm with my fingertips making sure I covered everything. I reached her shoulder and traced a circle looping it so my fingers traveled to her exposed neck and collarbone. I traced the very edge of her skin that border lined her shirt and slightly pulled it down as I made a U shape and traced down her other arm all the while my eyes planted on her face as she watched my hands trace patterns on her soft skin, “G-girlfriend?”

I took my hand back only to move to her face. With the back of my hand I her cheek and let my thumb trace brush her bottom lip before leaning in and kissing it. I shamelessly let my hands travel down her body molding them with each new curve it met before stopping at her waist. I drew circles with my thumb as I leaned into her causing her to lean back onto the bed. I hovered over her and broke the heated kiss first, “What else would you be? We live together don’t we? It’s not like we’re siblings.” I winked at her and stayed hovering over her as I supported my weight with my hands.

“I mean, we never really established a relationship." She stuttered with her words as I started to trace down her nose with my lips to her cupid’s bow finally to her lips only to let them linger for a second before moving to her neck.

“This isn’t establishing a relationship?” I teased and sat up, pulling her with me.

I sat her on my lap and brushed her hair back before planting another small kiss on her chin, “How should we establish our relationship then?”

She sat silent wide eyed still in shock at my sudden actions.

The devil surely wasn’t the only one that knew how to play sin.

“That was enough.” Minwhispered as the light in her eyes came back as she looked at me sheepishly.

“A kiss will never be enough.” I replied and she raised a brow.

“I love you, Minah.”

Want was desire.

Love was care.

If it was she that I wanted. I would have given into Chanyeol’s and Kai’s teasing and used that the first day she moved into this house, but no.

All because I loved her.

“You do?” Was her response.

I nodded and repeated it again, “I. Love. You.”

The feeling overtook me and telling her my feelings was all I wanted to do.

“I love you too, Sehun.”

Hearing those three words from her sweet voice was all I needed. It was all I craved for. That’s it.

I didn’t need her my name, or take off her clothes. That would get us nowhere but a dark abysss of never ending sinful pleasure.

Love was like heaven on Earth. With her being an angel with God watching over us, guiding us to reach a different kind of euphoria filled with love not lust.

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her. Leaving behind the idea of hell because all I could see was paradise.

“I love you.” She muffled into my neck and hugged me tighter.

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

“I’ll wait…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE END

I'm sorry if it ...I can never write a nice ending hahaha

Until next time my lovelies!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks for coming along for the ride

^.^

gif177.gif

Sehun: Bye bye

LuHan" Hello there...Wanna see something interesting...

I'm Not Who You Think I Am