Protection

She's Just Too Gentle

Fate.

I knew that’s what I saw standing in my doorway the moment our eyes met. Her eyes were on her bags as she dropped them to her side in frustration before she looked up at me as I opened the door.

We stared at each other in silence. Min's eyes glistened as the light hit them, they searched my face for any response but I was too lost in hers to answer.

Fate. That’s what her eyes told me. We were fated for each other. I saw a place beyond her soul. I saw our future, her future, and it was me.

My own reflection shined at the pupil of her eyes and I knew this was the moment that I was no longer just her protector. I was to be her lover.

“I had to get my stuff while my dad was out at work.”

Min's eyes darted to her bags and the spell was once again broken. Her eyes bewitched me.

“Let me help you.” I leaned down the same time she did and our hands grazed the handle of the same bag. I left mine resting on the top of hers when she pulled away slightly first. A strong tingling sensation remained where her hands and touched my skin and I could feel the electricity running through me jumpstarting my still heart.

I set her things to the side while she followed behind. My heartbeat humming in my ear the sound of her own sweet melodic voice became muffled, “How will this work out? Who will sleep where?”

Can we sleep together? No, that would be wrong…

“I’ll take the couch. You can have the bed. It’s fine with me.” I shrugged my shoulders as I moved her bags closer to the bed. My own mind having its own argument.

“I-I don’t mind if we share a…bed,” Min spoke gently as she approached me from behind, “I trust you.”

I.

Trust.

You.

Trust at the moment was not even in my vocabulary.

I’m not trustworthy. Though, I was caring enoughto have self control. That wass something not all guys could take credit for.

“It’d be better if we slept separately. For you and me.” I sighed knowing my insides were kicking my for that. I turned down a girl’s offer to sleep with her. What the hell is wrong with me?

The nights went on like that. Us sleeping separately but in the same room. It was torture. Her soft moans filled the silent room and it suffocated me. I couldn’t breathe as the air around us turned heated. I threw off my blanket and sat up on the couch. My nights grew shorter as all I could do was watch as Min struggled to sleep. Her body never kept still as her eyes narrowed on her face as something disturbed her in her sleep.

I finally took the initiative on the night before school started again and did what God would call breaking the seventh commandment.

Thou shall not commit adultery.

Devil or not, my intentions were good. I slipped in under the sheets with Min  as she laid with her back to me. I admired her slim figure but couldn’t help but notice the scars that stained her exposed skin. I traced them lightly with my fingertips causing her to stir. I took my hand back, but inched closer to her slowly as her breathing settled down. The heat that emanated from her body was welcoming along with her pleasing aroma of vanilla. I lifted my arm and gently wrapped it around her body bringing her into my chest. She moaned once more into my ear and the feeling of her breath on my arm set my senses on fire and the feeling of touch soon died as she nestled into my embrace molding her body to fit mine.

I held her tightly as her face began to soften and her body soon lay still for once. I combed her hair from her face and kissed her hair, “Sweet dreams, Min ah.”

Another amazing sound escaped her lips as she whimpered in her nightmare. It was pained, but a sound that sent me close to insanity. I kissed her exposed shoulder and kept my lips there mumbling sweet words of comfort to her.

I was sleeping with a woman. We were not married, nor have we told each other we loved each other, but she was a broken angels that needed mending. I' merely giving her the attention and care she needs and desires.

I, though, as a man will admit I want her more than just in my arms, but she’s just too delicate. Both mentally and physically. She’s like a wilting flower. Delicate and dying but still beautiful. She only needs a caring touch and protection to grow and be something even more amazing. I’ll be her sun, her water, her life force that keeps her going until she’s mended.

So holding her like this, protectively in my arms, is enough for me because she’s just too gentle to even be handled anyway else.

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual so that Min didn’t know I had slept with her. I crawled back under the covers on the couch and waited for the sound of her rustling sheets.

 

We walked to school together with her pressed gently against my side. Our hands intertwined. She gripped it tightly as we quickly passed her house, but as we were in the clear her grip loosened. But she kept hold of it with our fingers laced through each other’s like a couple. I smiled and looked around at the many staring faces and disregarded them as nothing but curious individuals that I didn’t need to worry about as we entered the school grounds.

My friends. Those were who I need to worry about.

I walked into class first holding tightly to Min. The whole class stared at us as we entered, but the only people I saw were them.

“Min, I’ll be right back.” I whispered into her ear as I led her to her seat and set my things beside her.

I reached into my pocket for the one thing I didn’t need and flung it at Chanyeol. He quickly clasped it in his hands and opened it to see the unused he had given me before. I took a seat in my old desk and leaned in closer to them, “I didn’t need the protection but thanks anyways.”

I got up and walked back to the front where Min was seated.

I didn’t need protection.

I was the protector.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sneaked in a quick update!!!!

I'll try updating my other stories tomorrow too please be patient >.<

Trouble will be a brewing in the next chapter hehehe

Hun, the face doesn't match your actions...but your still cute

AWWW there we go! ^_^