I'm not your mom. Or am I?

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

Jin Kyong’s POV

So it’s been nearly 3- no wait, make that 4 months. Of course, Jonghyun and I are still a couple. The lovey-dovey couple, as named from the other couples within the household.

“No you’re cuter and I’m almighty-er.” Key scrunched up his nose in front of Sun Mi which made her giggle. They were sitting next to each other on the couch with Key’s arm around her shoulders and Sun Mi cradling into Key’s broad chest.

Onew was sitting with Mimi on his laps, staring into her eyes and telling her sweet jokes (that can make you get goose bumps). For once he’s not fantasizing or drooling over chicken. I give my thanks to you Kim Mimi. You’re the first girl to change Onew and his chicken habits. Although I kind of miss the old Onew, the current one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and yes, I do mean what I say. As for Taemin, he was playing his Pokémon game on his Nintendo DS. What happened to his girlfriend? Miyuki-san joined Taemin and his love for his DS, so they were both playing the same game on the same DS. And that meant they were being closer to each other. I’m proud of the maknae, being able to find the love of his life and understanding what reality is really about.

Did I mention that Minho got himself a girl? She’s quite pretty too but I don’t remember her name. Maybe later I’ll ask her for her name. I know, I know. I have such terrible memory. That’s what happens when you become OLD.

They weren’t in the living room being all lovey-dovey like the rest of the couples. They were on their own date. How do I know? This is practically what happened this morning…

Flashback

“Good morning noona!” Minho came walking into the kitchen right when I placed his breakfast on the plate. It was western food – basically egg, sausage, and bacon. Oh and bread. We can never forget bread, right?

“Good morning Min- whoah, what’s with the face?” My eyes widened and my mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

“Waeyo? Is there something on my face?” his hands slowly touched the sides of his cheeks, checking if there was anything there.

“Aniyo. But what’s with the huge smile on that handsome face of yours? You know, all the girls on the streets will die in your hands with that flaming smile.” I winked at him.

“Chincha? It’s because I’m excited for today.”

“Oh really? Why don’t you tell noona about today’s plans?”

“Well…” he looked around the kitchen.

“Your hyungs are still sleeping with their lazy butts in bed. And here comes Taemin.” I looked up and Taemin was walking into the kitchen. He yawned.

“Morning noona!” he greeted cheerfully. Ah the maknae is such a cutie. Miyuki-san is lucky to have him as her boyfriend. If only I was younger. Maybe I would have asked him out. ;) You never know… but I have my Jonghyun<3.

“Good morning Taeminnie. Come, eat your breakfast.”

“Where are the hyungs?”

“Sleeping.” Minho replied for me. Thank you, gentleman.

“So Minho-ah, why are you in such a giddy-ish mood?”

“I have a date today!” he said.

“CHINCHA!? Since when did you get yourself a girlfriend? And you don’t tell me?” I pretended to look disappointed and he really believed it.

“A-aniyo. It’s not like that! I was going to tell you but-” I started laughing at his silliness.

“Noona, what’s wrong?”

I was still laughing. Oh I hope I don’t wake almighty Key up. He’s going to start nagging, although he’s a guy. But hey, besides me, he’s the eommaof the household. Poor him, he’s being treated like a female.

“Nothing Minho-ah. I was just messing with you.” He gave me the ‘ohhh’ expression. “So how long has it been?”

“A couple of days. We weren’t ready to announce it to you guys yet.”

“That’s fine. As long as I’m the- no wait, Taeminnie and I, are the first to know, then I won’t be angry at you.”

“Congratulations, hyung. You’re finally one of us now!” Taemin cheered and clapped soundly so he won’t disturb the guy’s sleep. They’re like pigs =_=. Key will wake up when you start banging pots and pans around the kitchen. How weird is it? I find it crazy to wake up from that noise. Jonghyun… he won’t wake up unless you kiss him on the cheeks. Of course, that’s my job ^_^. My soon-to-be hubby <3. As for Onew, unless you get either Mimi or chicken, then you can wake him up. They all have weird sleeping and waking up habits, don’t you think?

“What time is your date?” Oh my gosh! I feel so nosey right now. Worse than Key and his nagging… yikes.

“At noon.” He replied.

“Well then, have fun. Firstly, you must eat your breakfast.”

“Neh, noona.” They both smiled and began eating their breakfast.

End of Flashback

“Honey! Get me some water!” - “I want ice tea!” - “Oh me too!”

“Can I get my banana milk? Oh make that two! One for Mi-chan.”

=________________= I feel like a maid right now. A maid that serves the masters and mistresses of the mansion.

BUT I’M NOT A MAID!

“Geez, why can’t you get your lazy off the couch and go get it yourself?” I complained as I placed the tray filled with cups of drinks and two banana milks just for Taemin, on the coffee table. Everyone took what they ordered for free. Yeah I do the grocery shopping alone so it’s money they’re leeching off of. In a good and bad way.

“Thank you eomma!” Taeminnie smiled.

“You’re welcome.”

“Eomma, you didn’t get me a straw for the water?”

“YAH JONGIE, AS MUCH AS I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, STOP TREATING ME LIKE I’M YOUR MAID.”

“Mianhae, but you’re my personal maid.” He winked. =_=

“And I am not your umma. Dude I’m your age D:”

“I feel bad for you Jinny. You’re not that old and yet you’re like the mother of the house. And I thought Key was the eomma. He’s back to being a normal guy now?” Mimi teased.

“I know right? At least they should do work instead of having me clean up their mess for them.”

“That for you.”

“Unnie, do you want me to help?” Miyuki looked up at me.

“It’s alright. I’ll get Jonghyun to help me.”

“Why do I have to?”

“You’re the father of this house, aren’t you?” He looked away.

“Either way, you’re coming with the groceries so we can feed off our kids.”

“Didn’t we do the grocery two days ago?” he asked.

“Nope.” I winked at him ;) He was confused but that didn’t mean anything. He soon understood what I meant. What I meant was for us to spend our time alone without the other lovey-dovey couples.

“Arasso.” Jonghyun went to his room and grabbed his phone and wallet. I went to my room to get my purse and phone as well.

When we got back to the living room where the bunch of people were lying, Jonghyun said, “Have fun kids and be sure to lock the door! Don’t let random strangers in. And do not create even more mess for us to clean up.”

“We got it! Go have fun on your date!” Onew shouted.

“We will. Be safe and happy!” I smiled and waved at them.

“See you later double-J!” Onew, Key, Taemin, Miyuki, Mimi, and Sun Mi waved before the couple left the place.

---------

Nobody’s POV

During the walk, Jonghyun and Jin Kyong were holding hands and walking closely beside each other. Aren’t they such a lovely, cute, and sweet couple?

“Hey Jin Kyong-ah,” Jonghyun started.

“Hmm?” She tuned.

“Let’s have kids in the future.” He suggested, hoping she would say yes. But what he didn’t expect to hear was-

“Don’t we already have four kids to worry about? Now you want more?”

Jonghyun stopped on his track. “I want to have kids that share both our blood.” He leaned towards Jin Kyong and gently kissed her on the lips.

“You’re my wifey.” He said and hugged her tightly.

“You’re my hubby, Jjongie.”


Author's Message:

Wahhh unfortunately, this is the last chapter )': Sorry if I haven't mentioned it to my readers before! I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I know it's a bit rushed near the end but I wanted it to be simple.

Tell me what you think! :)

LOVE YOU ALL <3