Evilness Rules

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

 

Recap // No One’s POV

“Do you think he knows?”

“He’s way too oblivious. He needs to notice his feelings quicker.”

“How will we do that?” Minho jerked his eye brows up, but nobody can see since he has sunglasses on. A mask or some sort.

Something evil is growing in Key’s brain.

--------

Key’s POV

Another idea popped up in my mind. This time, it will only be a mission between me and Minho. Not even the other three members plus Jin Kyong is allowed to know about this evil scheme I’m about to pull.

I really want to know the feelings of my yeobo. He never reveals his true feelings. The only way is getting a girl to do the job. Job as in make him shout out his inner thoughts. He needs to open up his heart!

I told Minho the plan that I had been thinking about, and he agreed to do it. We’ll try to make Jonghyun jealous to the point that he will explode. We know he likes her. He is just too easy to read.

Briefly describing, the plan is just to make Jonghyun realize how much he likes her by making him get jealous, get him to confess to her, they date, live happily ever after, thank us for hooking them up, and TA-DA! Luckily we have Onew, Minho, and I to help out. Onew doesn’t have to know about the plan. He can just do whatever he wants. Typically saying, he can just go with the flow. Also, there’s no need to tell Taeminnie. He won’t understand it even if we tried to explain the whole process from head to toe.

We’re not going to allow anyone else know of this plan. It’s a bit risky. And for the sake of my yeobo, we’ll keep it a secret.

Minho’s POV

Kim Kibum, Key. He may not look like the mastermind behind everything, but in truth, he is way too evil. Seriously, what goes on in that tiny brain of his? Yeah I know he thinks of the weirdest things that could possibly occur on Earth. Who knew he can become this intelligent as to come up with brilliant plans? Oh I am so liking this new Key.

But I must admit, he was just an innocent and young infant. Oh my, how did he grow up to become successfully evil? In this house, he’s got to be the evilest of the evil. Did that even make any sense? =_=

Now the image of Key being two-faced or triple-faced, or maybe even quadruple-faced is being illustrated into my innocent mind.. Holy crows, no need toimagine it! The actual human being is standing RIGHT HERE! I wonder how far he will go with this plan. Evil geniuses will always be the geniuses.

---------

One week later….

Jonghyun’s POV

HOLY COW! WHAT THE FU-

“YAH! STOP THROWING THINGS EVERYWHERE!” I woke up to the sound of pans being thrown across the kitchen, glass cups and plates being broken and shattered across the floor, and definitely a squeaky voice, nagging. Guess who… Han Jin Kyong.

I sat up and scratched the back of my head. “Aish. So noisy.”

I got up from the bed and walked out to the living room.

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!?” My eyes widened at the scene of a messy living room. Clothes were everywhere and the kitchen was nowhere near shiny. It was way worse than before!

“Oh, you’re up hyung!” Taemin flashed his maknae smile at me.

“What the heck is going on?” I walk up to Jin Kyong-ah that was about to attack Onew, except that Key was holding her back.

She was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top with black shorts that make her body figure look incredibly hot. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail. She was showing too much skin. She looks so irresistible. But the fact that KEY is HUGGING HER BY THE WAIST is pissing me off!

*&%@*&$(^&$)(*%$%^&*(*@$#!^%#%*(&)%(&%

WHY AM I GETTING ALL FURIOUS HERE!?

Key’s POV

I mentally laughed at the sight of Jonghyun’s expression. Oh he sure is feeling something right now! Why? Well, his admiration, Jin Kyong-ah, is being held hostage, by me, Key. I feel so evil!

I’m hugging Jin Kyong-ah by the waist and I know that he wants to punch me in the face. Oh his handsome face is the most famous story teller in the world. His hands are clenched into a fist and he is definitely gritting his teeth.

What can I say? What can I do? Jin Kyong and I are very close right now. Her slim waist are held in my arms. Everyone here is acting, but only Jonghyun is oblivious of the situation.

Don’t worry yeobo. I only think of Jin Kyong as my dongsaeng. Obviously she’s older than me, but she doesn’t look like it! Noona, I don’t like to call people who looks younger than me noona. Dongsaeng suits her more ;). Now think about it. What kind of oppa would go and date his adorable dongsaeng!? That is definitely unacceptable!

She’s already reserved for you, yeobo! Don’t worry!~

I feel so proud of myself as an evil genius. Who knew this plan is affecting him every second?

Once again, I mentally laughed at the sight of Jonghyun’s expression.

-------------

Author's Note: Updated ^_^ Mian it's a short chapter! D:

Comment and subscribe! Most appreciated! :)