Caught

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

3rd Person’s POV

“Don’t mention anything to Key and the rest of the guys. Arasso?” Jonghyun ordered. Taemin and Jin Kyong nodded their heads.

“I’m confused, hyung. Why can’t we tell the rest of the hyungs?” Taemin scratched his head.

Jonghyun sighed. “They will freak out and spazz about the entire situation. It’s like a simple task that’s been turned into a complex one. Understand?” Taemin shook his head. Jonghyun turned to look at Jin Kyong, throwing the explanation off to her. He wasn’t a very good announcer.

“Taemin, what your hyung means is that just don’t tell Key, Minho, and Onew. They’ll make things complicated.”

“Oh…” Judging by Taemin’s actions, he probably doesn’t understand the explanation very well. What can we expect from the clueless maknae? He was scratching his head and he had a clueless face on. Imagine his eyes like this o_O.

“Never mind if you still don’t understand it. Listen, just follow our orders and obey what we say. Do not tell Key and the rest.” Jonghyun repeated again in case Taemin suddenly blurts out their secret.

“Noona, I still don’t understand why we need to keep it a secret.” The three are back at square one.

“Do you know why we need to keep it a secret?” Jin Kyong asked.

“Ani.” Taemin shook his head.

“Out of the five boys, who has a girlfriend?” She questioned.

“Jonghyun hyung and I both have girlfriends.”

“Neh. Do you recall what happened when we revealed to the guys that we are dating?”

“They sort of freaked and wouldn’t calm down until three days later?”

“What else?” Oh there were more to the situation other than simply freaking out =_=.

“Key hyung, as the eomma, didn’t approve of it at first. He gave us a lecture about love, relationships, responsibility, how we should concentrate on our studies, and what will happen if we make a mistake throughout the relationship.” Taemin responded.

That’s just Key as his he is the mother of the boys, excluding Jin Kyong who is the only female in the group. Let’s hear what Taemin has to describe about Minho.

“Minho hyung ignored us for the entire week.”

“Do you remember the reason why he ignored Jonghyun and me when we tried to talk to him?”

“He didn’t like the fact that he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet. Although he is popular with girls, he gets rejected by each one of them.”

On the other hand, Minho was listening to their entire conversation. He heard the part about him. Taemin talked about how he ignored the first couple. Taemin also mentioned about Minho being rejected by girls. Minho’s eyes squinted.

“Taeminnie, I will get you back for mentioning it.” He muttered.

Key, who is hiding in the bushes, snickered. Minho being rejected by many girls is just hilarious to him. Key is twice as popular as Minho and he never got rejected once. In fact, he only confessed to one girl whom he thought was the one for him, but turned out she cheated on him with this guy named Heechul. Key has been confessed to by a large amount of girls yet he rejected each and every one of them. Simply to put it, he dislikes y girls. End of his story.

Back to the three friends.

“Who is more popular – Jonghyun or Minho?” Jin Kyong surveyed Taemin only.

“Jonghyun, I know you’re pointing at yourself. Stop it.” Jonghyun then put his finger down and frowned.

“Minho hyung.” Taemin voted.

“Exactly. That’s the point. Minho was pissed off because his hyung is less popular than him and yet his hyung gained a girlfriend earlier than him.”

“Are you sure that’s the reason why?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

“I honestly guessed that one but if it’s the truth, then that just means I’m psychic.” Jin Kyong winked at her boyfriend.

Minho overheard that too. ‘Damn it. They guessed it right.’ He thought.

“Anything else?” Jin Kyong said.

“Onew hyung was talking about how he should get married with chicken. That was it.”

“Let’s skip him. He’s always talking about chicken. My prediction is that he’s annoying Minho and Key about the greatness of chicken.” Jonghyun said.

“So we mentioned about Key, Minho, and Onew. Who else did we not mention?” Jin Kyong eyed Taemin.

“Me?” Taemin pointed a finger at himself and the couple nodded.

“Do you recall what you said that day?” Taemin thought for a minute then responded.

“I said that I wanted a girlfriend like hyung.”

“Good that you remembered what you said but do you remember what Minho said specifically?” Two pairs of eyes were staring right at Taemin.

“Ani.”

“Let me remind you.” Jonghyun cleared his throat then began refreshing Taemin’s brain. “Minho spazzed at you and wouldn’t stop shouting. Remember the fact that he doesn’t have a girlfriend. In fact, he never did have one. Anyways, that’s not point. My point is that he spazzed for practically an hour. He told you to continue dreaming about getting a girlfriend just because he’s been rejected many times in his earlier years. He even blurted out that he wants to get a girlfriend before you get one and since you’re the maknae, they don’t expect you to date before them.”

Minho and Key were still listening. Key laughed once again while Minho was being picked on though the three does not know that the two ninjas are eavesdropping.

“Oh yeah… he made me depressed. Now that I have a girlfriend, I proved Minho hyung wrong!” Taemin shouted.

“Do you know what the outcome is if you told him you have a girlfriend?” Jonghyun face palmed. Taemin shook his head.

“Minho will continue spazzing. Key would just lecture you about dating at such a young age.” Jin Kyong reminded.

“That’s right. We suggest you don’t tell them.”

“When can we tell them then? What happens if they figure out sooner than we expected?” Taemin asked.

“We’ll just keep this secret between the three of us until one of them gets a girlfriend. Key might be the next guy to get a girlfriend but I have doubts about Minho and his love life. I can’t blame them since both of them aren’t as hot as me.” Jonghyun, being the conceited and short dinosaur, said.

One second after Jonghyun doubted them; Minho stepped on a tree branch. ‘Since when was there a tree branch?’ He thought. Jin Kyong, Jonghyun, and Taemin turned around at the same time. They spotted a figure from behind the tree. They walked closer towards the tree and the bush and spotted Minho and Key hiding secretly.

“Minho, Key! You were eavesdropping on our entire conversation!?” Jin Kyong shouted while Jonghyun and Taemin were shocked. Their secret isn’t so secretive since it’s been exposed thanks to the two failed ninjas.

“We heard everything very clear, Jonghyun.” Both of them eyed Jonghyun. Jonghyun backed up and hid behind Jin Kyong and Taemin. Even the dinosaur gets scared.

“I’M SORRY!” Jonghyun yelled and escaped the area once Key and Minho stood up and walked forward.

“What’s gotten into him?” Key asked.

“No clue but I hope you’re not mad at us for wanting to keep Taemin having a girlfriend, a secret.” Jin Kyong apologized.

“It’s okay.” Minho said.

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t worry. We’ll figure it out sooner or later anyways.”

“Hyung, are you going to yell or get mad at me?” Taemin asked with a fearful expression planted on his face. He’s the maknae and he’s afraid of Minho. Minho can get scary once he’s angry.

"Ani."

“But-“

“It’s true that I’ve been rejected by girls but I’m not going to lose hope in finding a girlfriend even though our maknae gained one.” Let’s just say Minho did a superman pose in the middle of a park and people were just staring at him.

“Key hyung-“

“I’ll let you slide this time; on one condition.” Key stated. Everyone raised an eyebrow at him.

“Introduce me to a cute girl!” =___________= Key requested Taemin and Jin Kyong to find him a girlfriend that suits him. Minho just stood there and laughed at Key’s ridiculous request.

“I thought almighty Key would find his own girlfriend.”

“SHUSH! Almighty Key isn’t always almighty! He has his own thoughts too! Plus, the girls who confessed to me are y looking. I want a pure, innocent, sweet, loving, and pretty girlfriend.” Key clasped his hands together.

“Hm… I think I know someone that matches your description quite well.” Jin Kyong rubbed her chin.

“Chincha!?” She nodded.

“INTRODUCE ME TO HER!”

---------------

Author’s Note:

Okay I’m totally lost even though I'm the author. I know this is a very lame chapter since I am currently having a writer’s block. I guess this story won’t be ending so soon LOL. Pardon for my terrible grammar/spelling/punctuations; let’s just say ‘Pardon me for any errors I made’.

Tell me what you think by commenting below!  Please comment and SUBSCRIBE! :)