Taemin's Confession

I'm 16 and I'm a MOM!?

A/N: I do accept requests/suggestions for my stories. This chapter is dedicated to GreenBandaid as she requested for more Taemin. Here you go!~ Please read safely! ^__^.


 

Taemin’s POV

What Jin Kyong noona said was right. I can’t stop thinking about her. She makes a special appearance in my dream 24/7. I was walking towards my locker when I spotted Miyuki, my dream girl. I took the courage and headed straight towards Mina. I think today’s the perfect day to confess. I mean, the sun is bright and glorious today. Why don’t I take advantage of today and confess to the love of my life?

But there’s just one slight problem. The nervous feeling any person would feel when they’re about to ask someone out.

Okay… I can do this. UGH! I’m feeling so nervous right now! Stupid butterflies! I hope she doesn’t reject me when I-

“Konnichiwa Miyuki-san.” I walked up to the prettiest girl on school grounds. Well, she’s not the prettiest but she is amazingly gorgeous in my heart. I hope that doesn’t sound the least offensive. I mean, she’s just too pure.

Miyuki means pure snow in Japanese. Yes Miyuki-san is half Japanese and half Korean. Her father is Korean while her mother is half Korean and half Japanese. Cool isn’t it? Either way, she resembles her mother. Half Korean and half Japanese. I guess being mixed makes her look stunning.

“Oh it’s you Taemin-ah, what’s up?” Her friends eyed me except for her. Her sweet angelic smile melted my heart like always.

“Um…” My gaze shifted to her friends and she immediately told them to wait for her at class. Her friends seemed to have gotten the signal and left to class, where they should be right now. Bad child -_-.

“What’s up?”

“Miyuki-san,” I almost forgot the purpose of talking to her alone.

“You don’t need to be so formal. Just call me Miyuki!” She cheered while carrying her books.

“Neh. Miyuki-ah, what do you think of me?” Shoot. That was not what I’m supposed to say! Pabo Taemin!

“What do you mean what do I think of you? I mean, you’re very nice, cute, adorable, lively,” I cut her off and got straight to the point.

“W-would you be my g-girlfriend!?” I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see her reaction to my confession.

“Omo! A-are you saying you l-like me!?” I nodded in response. I knew it. She’s going to reje-

“YES!” Angel said what?

My eyes stared right into hers. It didn’t seem like she was lying but more like she feels the same way as me. Haha, mutual feelings for the win!

“Chincha!?” Just imagine my eyes sparkling to make it creative.

She nodded and I hugged her tight. I can’t really describe how I’m currently feeling. Love-sick? Happiness overruled? Charmed by her? The luckiest man on Earth? Ohgawsh~ I feel so… PROUD!

“YAY!” I picked her up and then spun her around showing the people around us that Miyuki is my girlfriend!

“Pabo Taemin, let me down!” She hit my chest playfully. It didn’t hurt one bit. Her eyes were sparkling and full of joy. Her hair was silky and beautiful, as always.

Miyuki, pure snow. My lovely girlfriend.

--------------

Author's Note: I admit I sort of rushed things a bit in this chapter. Props for Taemin! He's got himself a girlfriend! Now it's not only Jonghyun that's dating! XD

Please do comment and subscribe! 

Quick Update >> CONGRATULATIONS FOR ME REACHING 50 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORY! ^__^ 50 is half of 100 and I wish upon a SHINee star that I reach 100 subscribers!

x.GOAL: 100 SUBSCRIBERS by the end of mid-April! :) Please do me the favour! <3

Congrats to TaeminLuva2011 for being my 50th subscriber!~