Meri

I'm Getting Arranged Married To Suho But I Love Lu Han

"Okay, where?" I asked. 

"Cafe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhh fancy" I said as I looked around. He smiled and I smiled back. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May I get your order?" the waiter asked. Suho ordered what he wanted--so did I.

"Oh Suho?" a female voice interrupted our conversation.

"Oh. Meri?" he said.

"Long time no see!" she replied.

"Yeah," he got up from his seat and hugged her. I just sat there feeling like the third wheel.

"Who's this?" Meri asked directing the question to me. 

"This is Yuri, she's my future wife," I waved and smiled. I was happy to meet one of his friends to be able to know him better. But I guess not this time.They just had a long conversation without me. I was still sitting, but I was grumpy this time. I crossed my arms over each other. I slouched in the chair.

"Here's your order," the wairer put the drinks on the table and I slurped on the drink through the straw and stared at them.

"Yuri?" I heard a familiar voice. Wait...is that... Lu Han?!

I tured around to see my prediction was right. I ran to him and hugged him. We haven't seen each other for a while because of the marraige. We had to keep our relationship on the "down low" if you know what I mean. 

He hugged me and let me from me jumping into his arms but still had my waist.

To be honest, I forgot about everything else. "I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you too," he smiled. 

I felt like some weights had been dropped on my shoulders, like a weird aura. I looked around and saw Suho and "his girl" looking at us. I didn't care though--not too much, because this is what Suho did to Meri, so I should be fine right? His family won't know from Suho, if he says I did this, I can say he did the same.

That's when I noticed Lu Hans hands still on my hips.

"Lu Han, let go," I mumbled.

"Why?" he whispered.

"My husband's here," he dropped his hands immediatly.

"Who is this?" Suho came behind me.

"Ummm," I thought of what to say. "This is..."

"Lu Han," Lu Han streached his arms out. 


Sorry, is da short. wow that sounded stupid. I was really bored today so I decided to update. Sorry for the long wait. I said I would update more during summer, but...that plan isn't working, I've been so tired and lazy. So I'll try you guys, I'll try. No promises or garentees. Sorry!