Suit Time

I'm Getting Arranged Married To Suho But I Love Lu Han

Suho called me on my cell phone when I was at the cafe sipping on my frappuccino. "Hello?"  I answered placing the phone on my shoulder with my left hand that wasn't carrying anything.

"Yuri-ah?" 

"Ah, de?" I replied. 

"Could you come here?" 

"Why?" I asked.

"I want you to judge these suits,"

"I thought we weren't supposed to see what we wear before the wedding?" I was skeptical.

"It's okay," he paused, "Where are you right now?"

"Cafe" I said.

"Oh could you get me an Americano? I'll pay you back,"

"Mmm, I'm gonna hang up now," I clicked the red disconnect button on my touch screen phone.

I ordered another drink-Americano to be exact. I walked to the store where Suho was at--getting the address from his text-not too far from the cafe. I was carrying boxes, bags and coffee on the way trying hard not to drop anything anywhere. 

"There you are," I saw the back part of Suhos jacket float because of the wind was pushing it as he ran towards me--realizing I was carrying things in my hands. "Do you want help?" he asked. I shook my head but he plucked the boxes out of my hands without saying anything. 

"Thanks," he nodded like he was trying to say yes or sure or no problem. 

He made a grunting sound when he set the boxes down. After, he slapped his hands together.

"Okay, let's do it," he said. I nodded. I felt like Lu Han who waited for me as I changed and came out for him to judge the outfits. 

I approved of the first two suits that Suho fit himself into, but the third one was...how do you say it without saying it badly? .... it was.....unexpected.

"How does it look?" he said. I took a glance at the suit after looking out the window, it took less than half a second to judge...this thing. I looked at his face, was he serious? Cause if he is.... what just happened to the fashion Sense he had before this suit?

I observed his face, he was serious, wasn't he? What to say, what to say, what to sayyy.

"I-I'm...speechless,"  I said. Smart aren't I? It doesn't mean it good or bad!

"I've heard that one before. So tell me, in a good or bad way?" crap, not so smart, not so smart. 

"Okay, here's my honest opinion," I sighed. He stared at me waiting for my answer. "What are you wearing!!!!!" I blurted out.

"I wanted to experiment," he chuckled.

"With purple fuzzies on the suit!" 

"I guess so." he smiled.

"But I thought our colors were white and coral red?" I was confused. I was right. Right?

"It is. I was just joking around, your reaction was priceless," he slipped behind a clothes rack. 

"Yah! Where are you!" I lost him.

"Over here," he said behind me. I got a baby heart attack. I clutched my skin blocking my hand from touching my heart. 

"Don't do that!" I hit him. "Now get changed!" I demanded.

"Fine!"

Even though we haven't known each other for long, I tell he was a genuine guy. I looked out and sighed. I'm. Getting. Married.

"Are you okay?" I heard Suhos voice. I turned around to see Suho in his new suit. Wow a fast changer.

"Oh yeah," I lied.

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but I can tell something's up." he smiled. I smiled at his kindness.

"It's just. I'm 20 and I'm getting married." I sighed.

"Yeah, I know what it's like," he patted me on the back as he sat on the arm rest. I laughed realizing-he's in the same position as I am. 

"Okay. I guess my problem's not that bad, but it's just unbelievable, you know?" I said. He nodded.

"So how does it look?" he stood up.

"Good! It's the best one yet." I gave a thumbs up.

"I want to but this," he said to the lady. She nodded and slid his credit card.

"Let's go!" Suho said. 

"Where?"


Helloooo! Miss me? No? Oh okay )*: Jusstttt kidddingggg. Okay yeah, notice something? ITS SUHOS BIRTHDAY!!!!! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Suho, happy birthday to you! keke. The reason I updated!

Oh and I'll be updating more! Isn't that good news? School's over tomorrow, well technically it is, I'm skipping Thursday cause it's just a field trip for  the whole class. But yeahhh!!!!