First "Date"

I'm Getting Arranged Married To Suho But I Love Lu Han

 

Some days have past since the day Suho and I met, and somehow, my mom got me to be able to go on a date with him. It's apparently because "I get to know him better before we get married," I guess I agree, he might be a horrible person, then again he might be the nicest person ever, I'd like to know. 

My mom was on the phone with Suho's mom, talking about the idea, which she agreed too. She then handed the phone to Suho and so did my mom.

"Hey," he said.

"Uh-" I pulled the phone away from me and cleared my throat, "hey. Uhh sorry for this,"

"For what?"

"My moms plan and everything," I apologized.

"Oh no it's fine," he garenteed.

"I'm glad you understand." I smiled. "So where do you want to go?"

(I wore this)

 

He took me to a park with a huge open feild. The grass was so green that it looked photoshopped right in front of my eyes. We had a picnik there. He brought half of the stuff in one basket, and I did the same. He laid out out the plaid red and white cloth on the green grass. We looked like perfect models for a picnik.

Luckily it was a known and famous park and it wasn't only us.  So it wasn't as awkward. 

It was still awkward though. At first it was just silence and just basic conversations and it ended. Then we started eating. He tried making conversations about things we could relate to, and it worked, we talked for maybe hours. Then the sprinklers went off. I squeled in shock like almost everyone else there. 

"Let's go," Suho covered both of our heads with his jacket he was wearing until we got to a sprinkler free zone.

"Our stuff," I reached out for it as I was about to run before Suho grabbed my waist to stop me. I looked back at him.

"We just ran from there. And if you go back, you might catch a cold." he was right. I didnt want to catch a cold and have to sneeze and not feel right. I hated colds, so I just stood there watching the sprinkles like the rest of the people there. 

The sprinkles eventually stopped. Suho and I sauntered to our basket full of food--after we checked, we changed it to basket full of water. We held the basket above the grass and shook it to attemp to shake off the water. We decided to throw the soaked food away but left the basket upside down to drop the rest of the water on the grass. It didn't take every drop out, but was drier than expected.

"This picnik idea didn't work out too well," I giggled. He looked at me and chuckled. 


Sorry I haven't updated in a while...6 days? I'm really sorry. I've just been SOOOOOO Busy, all the stuff is due this week, like essays, math homework, tests, evaluations, etc. that I tried to do last week. Also graduation is this week, and I have to sign up for summer stuff like basketball camp, volleyball camp, art camp, freshman camp, etc. So when summer begins, I will update before all the campstuffs, okey? Soryy lovelieessss!!