You Will Be Married

I'm Getting Arranged Married To Suho But I Love Lu Han

"Here," I handed him a plate with a peice of cake on it. Then I plooped on top of him who was sitting on a beanie bag.

"Thank you," he took the plate from my hands.

"It's really pretty outside," I said looking at the sunset through my window.

"You're so pretty," he complimented.

"Shut up!" I hit him playfuly. We watched the sun go down slowely.

"Yuri-ah"

"De oppa?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

He interwined his fingers with mine in front of the sunset. I smiled. I can't believe I found someone like Lu han on this planet. He's just so perfect for me. "Lu Han, why am I so lucky?" he chuckled.

"I should be the one asking you that," I smiled because of his responce.

"I'm so happy I found someone like you," I looked at him.

"Me too,"

 

 I heard muffles of my moms and dads voice. It sounded like yelling.I tilted my head upward to see Lu Hans face. I had a worried expression.

"I-I think they're fighting?" I was worried.

"It's okay," Lu Han wrapped jos arms around me. I nodded. I hope nothing bad happened. Then it stopped. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I looked at Lu Han again, he gave me a reassuring smile that helped me calm down a bit.

"Yah! What are you doing!" my mom yelled at us. "Stop playing around! You need to get married!" she sounded mad.

"I will...with Lu Han," I replied.

"I want you guys to break up!" dad said.

"W-what?" Lu han was surprised.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Yuri," she sighed, "you're getting married..." she sighed again. I could tell it wasn't good, "but not to Lu Han"

"What?!" Lu han shouted unintentionally.

"De, Mianhae," my mom bowed.

"Wae!" I yelled. I got off of Lu Hans chest.

She pulled me away from Lu Han, who I saw, when I looked back, had a shocked expression on his face. She pulled me into another room. I saw my dad stay in the room Lu Han and I were in seconds ago.

"Yuri ah, please understand. Our company has gone backrupt.." my mom said softly.

"Bwo?!" I was shocked. "Mianhae umma," I hugged her.

"It's okay. We just need you to marry another travel company's son so ours can merge together with theirs. They well share the money with us 50/50. You can still love Lu Han, just don't get caught with their family arraso?" she explained.

"I-I'll try," I stuttered.

Our family, or more like my dad, is the CEO of a travel company. We've gone bankrupt though, so we have to merge with another company, the marraige being like a contract signature saying you're up for it. By doing so, we will merge both companies together and get equal share.

I was released from the room to see Lu Han again. I hugged him when I saw him. Then I pulled away.

"Are you okay with it?" I asked worried about him.

"Somewhat," he answered.

"Wae?" I looked at him. 

"Because, they'll take you away from me," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He carresed my hair. "But business is business right?" I smiled. I was so glad he understood.

"I'll be okay though, I'll still love you," I replied.

"Promise?" he looked down to me, "Promise," we hooked pinkes. He hugged me tighter. I was so thank ful to be in love with a guy like him. I was so happy that he was in love with me. I was so happy that we loved each other so much. I am thankful for him coming into my life. I am so thankful and grateful for that everyday. 

Lu Han, I love you, and I don't think I'll ever stop loving you, I know I won't ever locke someone else beside you. I promise that I'll love you forever or until my heart stops beating. I love you Lu Han