7

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

The boy quietly followed the group infront of him. Keeping his eyes on Jinri the whole time, also watching closely at Sehun. "Taemin?" Luna asked behind him. Taemin jumped back, tripping on a rock behind him. The group turned around and stared at him. "Yah Taemin-ah? Why are you here?" Jongin asked, tilting his head. Taemin scratched his head and looked at Sulli, who was shocked also. Sulli, who had been avoiding him was still quite angry yet sad at him; was on the verge to go hug him tightly. "Uhm, haha," He let out an awkward laugh and got up quickly and left.

 

"Hm? Wonder what that was about." Chanyeol shrugged and the group went into the ddukbokkie store. "Okay! Let's go eat! I don't want to wait any longer! Go go go!" Krystal said and rushed into the store.

 

While Taemin was hiding behind a wall beside the store, took out his phone but; "Oppa! Why are you hiding behind here?" Suzy grabbed on Taemin's shoulder. "Ah, nothing. Just taking pictures of random people walking by the stores here." Taemin opened his camera app and snapped some bad shots. Suzy laughed. "Buy me something to eat, now." She pouted. Taemin just nodded and went into the same store Jinri had went into. 

 

"Soojung, Ahhhhhhhhh~" Krystal opened for the ddukbokkie Jongin was about to feed her. "Thank you~ and you too~" Victoria scoffed and smiled afterwards. "Yah, you two just go out already." The whole table nodded in agreement. Jongin and Soojung turned red. "You two will look cute together, y couple." Jinri said and winked. Soojung frowned. "I don't always wear like this, Jinri-ah." She stuck her tongue out. 

 

"Your turn." Sehun grabbed two scoops of ddukbokkie and gave it to Jinri. Jinri backed her head back, accidentally hitting Baekhyun's head. "Oh sorry oppa." Jinri patted the side of Baekhyun's head and turned back to Sehun, looking at him. "You want me to eat that... THAT WON'T FIT IN MY MOUTH~" Jinri frowned. Sehun smiled and did a quick aegyo. Jinri gave in and opened , rolling her eyes in the process. 

 

The group bursted in laughter in seeing the sight of Jinri's mouth, filled with ddukbokkie. Taemin looked over and saw how happy Jinri looked. 

 

Victoria wiped the sides of Jinri's mouth. Jinri tried the chew down all the ddukbokkie, but spitted some out onto a napkin. "Yah! Why did you do that?!" Luna shouted, quietly. Jinri looked at her, still chewing the ddukbokkie. "You expect me to gobble all that up and swallow that?" She smiled and Luna pouted.

 

"You guys all done eating?" Kyungsoo and Suho asked. They all nodded and quickly payed and left a tip on the table. While Jinri was about to exit, someone grabbed her wrist. She looked down and saw the face that she missed. "T-Taemin. What are you-" Taemin dragged her outside of the store. 

 

Jinri bit her lip. "Let go." She said coldly, trying to shake Taemin's grip off of her wrist. But, his grip got tighter. "No, Jinri, I-" A punch landed on the back of his head and fainted, leaning on Jinri. "What are you doing to this beautiful, young lady? Huh?!" The man kicked Taemin and Jinri panicked and yelled at the man. "Quit! Stop it!"

 

"Wait, where's Jinri?" Sehun asked and looked around...