2

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

Jinri was dancing along to Exo's History. While Taemin was watching Jinri the whole time. "Oppa, come join!" Jinri told Taemin but he declined. "Please? Hyung?" Taemin looked at Jinri. "Yah. Hyung. Now." Did she just call me hyung? Taemin thought. "Arrassoo unnie." Taemin smirked and got up to join her. "Yah!" Jinri nudged him in the stomach making Taemin scream a little.

 

When they were done dancing, singing, and having fun together; a commercial came up about SMENT audition this Monday at the park in the mornings; 12 o'clock. Jinri looked at Taemin and Taemin looked back at her. "Please?" Jinri begged and Taemin shook his head. "Hyung?" Jinri grinned. "Fine unnie~" Taemin laughed and so did Jinri. Did he really want to break the marriage off? 

 

After awhile in the evening, of laughter, Taemin got a text. He looked at his phone and __'s name popped up. Taemin looked at the text message.

 

To: Taeminnie oppa ~

Oppa! Have you heard that there will be a SMENT audition this Monday at the park at 12 o'clock, morning time?

I will be auditioning, hope you will too!

From: Sizziling Suzy ^ ^ 

 

 He smiled and texted back. Jinri looked at him.

 

To: Jagiya ^ ^ 

I have! Jinri begged me to audition!

From: Taeminnie.

       

Taemin hit sent while Jinri was still looking at him, curious. Taemin looked at Jinri. "Hm?" He said. "Oh nothing. I'll be going to sleep now. Goodnight, op- I mean hyung." Jinri kissed him on the forehead and left. "Hyung. Ah~ I miss Amber." Jinri mumbled but Taemin heard it. "I miss Amber too!" He shouted which made Jinri chuckle. Jinri went into the room while Taemin was still watching TV. "I'll have to tell you soon Jinri-ah." Taemin said quietly. He turned off the TV and headed into the bedroom. Should I audition for SM? Taemin thought.        

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter . > // <  

& Yes, the girl is Suzy ! I couldn't think of anybody else, I was going to put an OC but I changed my mind .