6

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

When the four reached their destination, they saw that everybody were already there. Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jinri bowed and apoligized. "Neh~ It's okay, this time. Now please stand beside the group you are in with." The manager said and they nodded and stood beside their soon-to-be members. Jinri stood next to Victoria which happened to be beside Taemin. Taemin looked at Jinri but Jinri tried to ignore him. He glanced at her hand that was behind her back and looked at each of her fingers. "Ehem, Mr. Lee." Taemin looked back at the manager and gave an apoligizing smile. "Now, as I was saying, I'll be your manager, Lee Soo Man. I'll let one of you introduce yourselves." Lee Soo Man said and they all nodded. They started introdicing theirselves.

"Arrassoo! Meeting is over. You all can go home or hang out with each other to get to know your sunbaes and hoobaes. Annyeong!" Lee Soo Man left. "Gee, what a short meeting." Hyoyeon blurted. Everyone agreed. 

When everyone was busy talking and having fun in that small meeting, Sulli was just sitting there in the room, watching everybody. Taemin saw her while talking with his hyungs. He was about to go sit down with her but Sehun had came to do that. Taemin took a seat next to the couch next to them, pretending not hear anything. "Sulli-ah, what are you doing here sitting?" He heard Sehun asked. Sulli sighed. "Don't have the mood to talk, so bored~" Sulli pouted and Sehun ruffled her hair. "Aish, Ssul, you have to meet some of my members also." Ssul? That's what I use to call her. Taemin thought. "Bu-" Sehun grabbed her hand and went to s. Taemin looked at them as they walked towards Exo-K.

"Guys, meet Sulli." Sehun shouted quietly to s. Sulli bowed and smiled at them and so did they. "Annyeong Sulli-sshi." Suho bowed. "This is Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol, and Kai." Sulli looked at Sehun with a i-know-who-they-are look. Sehun grinned. Baekhyun looked at their hands which were interwined with each other. Chanyeol looked at where Baekhyun was looking and gasped. The other members looked at Chanyeol. "Oh, nothing. I thought I saw a ghost. Mianhae." Chanyeol apoligized. "Yah. Are they dating?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol but Sehun and Sulli heard them and looked at the two. "Yah, hyung. Who's dating?" Sehun pulled Sulli along to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "You two." Chanyeol said without hesitation. Sehun blushed. "Waeyo?" Sehun looked at his hyungs confusingly. "Well, look at your hands." Baekhyun replied and Sehun lifted his hands. And they saw that their hands were now interwined with each other the whole time. "Oh, aniya. We're just friends." Sulli explained and let go of his hand but Sehun grabbed it back. "Yea. Sure." Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed and the two pouted; they ruffled their hair. "Let's go eat somewhere." Suho said. They all nodded. While heading to find somewhere to eat. "Um, I left my phone at your guys dorm..." Sulli said. "Ah! I got it right here." Kyungsoo gave her her phone back and Sulli thanked her. "So, where should we eat?" Sehun asked, though still holding onto Sulli's hand. Sulli didn't mind it... actually, she thought that his hands were kind've soft and warm like Taemin which wanted her to burst into tears.

"Um, shall we eat ddukbokkie?" Kai suggested. All of them nodded. "Ah~ Sulli, you should bring along your F(x) members." Kai added. Want Soojungie, Kai? Sulli thought and laughed quietly. Sulli nodded and went to ask her members. 

"Yah, do you guys want to eat ddukbokkie with Exo-" Krystal cut Sulli off. "Yes! Yes! Yes~!" Krystal jumped infront of Sulli and hugged her tightly. "Soojungie, why so hyped up when Sulli-ah asked about eating with them?" Luna asked curiously, eyeing her up and down. Krystal broke the hug and stopped smiling. "No reason..." Amber and Victoria saw Krystal grin and brought a grin on their faces also. "You want to see Kai, don't you?~" Amber and Victoria asked and Sulli and Luna laughed. "Ahaha, let's go, unnies~" They nodded and followed Jinri from behind.

"Ready!" F(x) shouted behind Exo-K, making them startled. They all put their hand on their chest and let a sigh out. Sehun smiled when he saw Sulli's cute eyesmile and secretly grabbed her hand, without her realizing."Ddukbokkie, here we come! ~" They all shouted and ran out the door, while some of them getting squished and falling down.

With that, they started heading to get some ddukbokkie.