5

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

Jinri was up on a hill that had a big cherry blossom tree on top. She would always go there whenever she is stressed out. Jinri didn't know that one person who is an idol also goes to that spot. "Jinri?" Jinri turned her head a slight. "Oh, Sehun. W-what are you doing here?" She asked as she wiped the tears on her face. "I come here all the time to get some peace and quiet. How about you?" Sehun replied as he sat next to her. "Stressfull things." She answered. Jinri looked up at the dark sky. Sehun put an umbrella over the him and her. "In this weather? You can't stay here because remember, you have to meet up with the manager at the SM building." Sehun looked at Jinri. "Yes, in this weather. And if I can't stay here, then can I stay at your place?" Jinri asked and looked at Sehun who is quite shocked with the question. "I know I am a stranger, but please?" Jinri asked. "Hm~" Sehun hummed as he made a thinking face and looked at Jinri who is pouting. "I'll ask my hyungs, arrassoo?" Jinri nodded and smiled. "Come on." Sehun got up and held out his hand. Jinri looked up at him. "Now?" Sehun nodded and Jinri took his hand and followed him from behind.

 

"Hyungs! Open the door!" Sehun shouted, not caring about the other idols around their dorm. "Sehun, don't you have a key? They could be sleeping." Jinri asked, not realizing that Sehun had been holding her hand since the walk to their dorm. "Aish~ I left it in there!" Sehun replied. "Do you have your phone with you?" Sehun nodded and looked at her. "Call them." Jinri said and Sehun took out his phone and dial his home number. "Annyeong?" Someone answered. "Baekhyun hyung! Open the door." Sehun said. "You didn't bring the key?" Baekhyun asked. "Aniya~ Open the door, please? Hyung?" Baekhyun sighed through the phone and opened the door. "Kamasan, hyung." Sehun said. "Who's this?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed at Jinri. "Oh, this is Jinri. And Jinri meet Baekhyun." Jinri held out her hand to let Baekhyun shake. "Oh, hyung, can Jinri stay here?" Sehun asked. "Waeyo?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun looked at Jinri and nudged her on the arm. "Oh, I'm, Um, having some problems at home, apartment." Jinri explained. Baekhyun nodded and went back to his room. Sehun grabbed a blanket and a pillow and set it on the couch. "You can sleep here. If you need anything just, wake me up. Night, Jinri-ah!" Sehun was going to go to his bedroom but Jinri stopped him. "Can I borrow some clothes? Maybe just a t-shirt and shorts?" Jinri asked him. "Sure. Wait just a minute." 

 

Sehun came back from his bedroom with a baby blue t-shirt and some boxers that has a red hearts and white pattern. "Boxers?" Jinri looked at Sehun weirdly. "Don't worry, noone has worn it yet." Sehun went back to his room and started to change and so did Jinri. Yet? Jinri thought. Jinri forget about the thought and changed into the clothes and headed to bed, known as the couch.

 

Next Morning . . . 

"Jinri-ah, time for  the meeting at the SM building." Sehun said as he shook her shoulders. Jinri fluttered her eyes open. "Morning, Taemin-ah~" Jinri said. Sehun was confused. Taemin? Sehun thought. "Aniya. This is Sehun. Wake up!" Sehun shouted into Jinri's ear. "Bwoh?"Jinri sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Sehun-ah?" Sehun chuckled at how Jinri was being cute in the morning. "Neh, now, once again, wake up." Sehun said. "Arrassoo~" Jinri got up and tried to find the bathroom but could not find it. Sehun noticed. "Jinri, bathroom is over here." Sehun dragged Jinri to the bathroom door not knowing that Kai was in there doing his business. "Thanks, oppa." Jinri pat his head even though she was only an inch shorter that him. Luckly, her eyes was was close when she opened the door. "Kya!" Kai screamed. "Bwoh, bwoh?" D.O came running towards the bathroom. Soon then, Sehun came and saw. "Oh, mianhae Kai. Jinri had to go to the bathroom." Kai finished his business and became embarrassed. "Jinri?" D.O., Suho, Chanyeol, and Kris asked. "Neh. Her." Sehun pointed at Jinri who was at the corner of the hallway, sleeping. "Ah~ She looks like a giant baby. Aigoo~" Chanyeol said and Sehun laughed. "Better wake her up, meeting with the manager today." Suho stated and Sehun nodded. Kai went out of the bedroom and to his bedroom to change. "Jinri, get ready." Sehun said. Jinri woke up and looked at Sehun, whose face that is close to Jinri's. Jinri was fully awake and Sehun blushed. Sehun got up and helped Jinri up. "I'll get going, now. Annyeong~" Jinri bid a goodbye and left but before she could, Sehun offered to walk her home. Jinri agreed and walked home with him even though people were staring at Jinri who was still wearing the clothes from last night that Sehun gave her.

 

They reached Jinri's apartment and Jinri thanked Sehun. "I'll see you at the meeting!" Jinri nodded and waved. Jinri opened the door. Not locked? Jinri thought. As Jinri opened the door, she saw that the ring that Taemin had given her was not there no more. She then remembered about what had happen last night, after the auditions were over. "I can't go back in there, but I have to get ready for the meeting." Jinri said to herself. "Jinri?" Someone said from behind. Jinri turned around and saw the person. "Oh, T-Taemin. Sorry, wrong apartment!" Jinri excused herself and ran quickly to hide from Taemin. "But Jinri..." Taemin said. Taemin looked at the ring that he gave her and the ring that he recieved from Suzy. Yes, he kept Jinri's ring.

 

Jinri tried not to cry and held it in. But right now, she had a meeting to attend and she could not be sad or down, she has to stay positive. She took out her phone but she could not find it. "Where's my phone?" Jinri asked herself. "Man~ I left it at Exo-K's dorm. I can just get it after the meeting..." Jinri sat on the grass and made a pouting face. "Ah ha! I can ask Tiffany unnie if I could borrow some of her clothes!" Jinri ran to Tiffany's apartment. Luckily, Tiffany's unnies and dongsaengs hadn't went to the meeting. "Unnie! Can I borrow some clothes to wear?" Tiffany laughed at the sight of  her. Taeyeon and YoonA; one of Tiffany and Taeyeon's friends, laughed at Jinri. "Yah! I had to. But, can I?" Jinri asked. Tiffany and Taeyeon was still laughing and now onto the ground. YoonA giggled and looked back at Jinri. "Come with me, I have some you could borrow." YoonA said and grabbed her wrist. "Wah~ Tiffany unnie's room has changed. Are you and Taeyeon unnie sleeping over here?" YoonA nodded. "My parents had to go on a vacation while Taeyeon, she just wanted to stay here for awhile." Jinri nodded and sat on the bed. YoonA opened the closet and looked for some clothes that will fit Jinri. Jinri looked at YoonA. "That's a cute outfit you have on." Jinri smiled and YoonA thanked her. YoonA was wearing a green cardigan, white t-shirt, and a purplish skirt with flats. Some of her hair was tied back, leaving her bangs also. YoonA finally found a perfect outfit for her. It was this with gray flats and a beanie. "Wah~ That's pretty. I'll go try it on, right now."YoonA laughed at Jinri and handed her the clothes and shoes. Jinri came out of the bathroom, shocking YoonA. "That's really pretty on you! When I tried it on, it looked ugly on me. Haha." YoonA laughed. Tiffany and Taeyeon came into the room, with their red faces. Why? They were still laughing. "T-that's p-p-pretty. A-hahaha~" Taeyeon laughed. YoonA and Jinri looked at each other and laughed. "Can I borrow some gum? Haha! Mianhae if I keep asking to borrow." Jinri rubbed the back of her neck. YoonA took out a pack of gum and gave it to her. Jinri took it and thanked her. She put it in . "Whew~ We better get going. We don't want to be late. And I guess the other oppas and unnies are already there." Tiffany said. YoonA, Jinri, Taeyeon, and Tiffany decided to walk to the SM building since it was not quite far. While the three was talking, Jinri was behind them thinking about how the dances would be like and etc. I hope their won't be alot problems when Taemin and I are there, in the same agency. Jinri thought. Tiffany looked back and noticed Jinri was talking to herself. "Yah! Jinri-ah, come up here!" Tiffany shouted and Jinri snapped out of her thought and nodded.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________