1

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

"Taemin oppa!" Jinri said as she shook Taemin's shoulder lightly. "Oppa~" She said again. Taemin began to open his eyes slowly. "Jinri-ah?" Jinri laughed at him and smiled. "Neh. Oppa, wake up." Jinri said. Taemin smiled and carressed Jinri's cheek. Taemin's eyes were open but was falling asleep again and dropping his hand from Jinri's cheek. "Yah. Oppa!" She shouted which made Taemin open his eyes."Hm?" He said. "I'll make you breakfest." Jinri smiled and got up, heading towards the door but before she could, Taemin grabbed her wrist. "Aniya. It's okay, I'll just go eat at the cafe. Besides, my w- I mean my hyung wants me to come eat with him." Taemin said. Jinri pouted. "But, can't I come?" She asked. Taemin sighed. "U-uhm, my boss wants me to work today. He said last week that, this Saturday, I should work the whole day today." He replied. "You didn't tell me that last week?" Jinri stated. Taemin just smiled. "Aish. Arrassoo, oppa. I'll just see if Tiffany unnie can take me somewhere. Have fun!" She said and left. Jinri kissed Taemin on the cheek before she left. She was wearing a red sweater, skinnies, red ballet flats, and a beanie. Her hair was just wavy like the way she liked it. 

 

Taemin got up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom. "I can't keep the secret from Jinri for a long time." Taemin said to himself as he turned the water on for the shower.  When he reached for the handle, he took a look at the ring; the ring that Jinri gave him, the ring that he gave to her, too. He was finally done taking a shower and brushing his teeth. Taemin took out his phone and texted his 'hyung'.

To: Jagiya ^ ^

Ready for our breakfest at the cafe? I'll meet you there.

From: Taeminnie.

Taemin was wearing a black and white striped sweater, some jeans, shoes. He went downstairs, seeing Jinri sitting there on the couch, watching her favorite korean drama, You're Beautiful. 

 

"Unnie~" Jinri said. "Neh Jinri-ah?" Tiffany replied. "Want to go somewhere today? Because Taemin oppa has to go to work today, and it'll be for while, considering that he said the whole day." Jinri was walking back n' forth in the living room. "Mianhae Jinri-ah. I have to clean up the whole house today and you know how long it'll take. It's big!" Tiffany laughed through the phone and Jinri did also. "Can I come over and help atleast?" Jinri asked. "Aniya. It's okay. Gotta go! Annyeong, Jinri-ah!" Tiffany hanged up and Jinri sighed. "Guess I have nothing to do. Luna, Krystal, Amber, Jiyoung, all my other friends are busy. Mind as well watch my favorite korean drama." Jinri took out the DVD of You're Beautiful and turned it on. She sat on the couch and put her hello kitty pillow on her lap supporting her elbows as it held her head up.

 

Taemin quietly tip-toed through the kitchen and to the backdoor, trying to make no noise. But Jinri saw because of the sunlight through the windows. "Oh, oppa. Why won't you just use the front door instead of the back?" Jinri questioned. "Oh. Um. I just felt like using the backdoor. Hehe. I'll use the front door, then." Taemin made his way through. "Annyeong, Jinri-ah. And is noona coming to pick you up or?" Taemin asked. "Aniya. She's busy and so are the rest." Jinri waved to Taemin and smiled. "Annyeong." She said and took her eyes back to the TV screen. Taemin sighed and bid a goodbye to Jinri and left. 

 

Taemin went to the cafe meeting his 'hyung.' "Ah! Oppa!" ___ said. "When can we tell her? We can't keep it for a long time." Taemin asked. __ sighed. "Why did you marry her in the first place?" __ asked. "I had this feeling towards the first time I saw he- Lets just sit first." Taemin took __'s wrist and sat on the chairs that was near the window. "Okay. I had this feeling towards the first time I saw her. She was so cute and beautiful and also very sweet and nice." Taemin looked at __ who was listening carefully. __ nodded. "And I had the guts to propose to her and I did. But throughout the years that we've had been married, the feeling started to fade away." Taemin replied feeling bad for Jinri as he explained. "Ah. Well we better get going and pay for the breakfest. Promise to tell her sooner or later?" __ smiled and held Taemin's hand. He nodded and smiled. "Wait, lets hang out for awhile because kind've told her that my boss told me to work for the whole day today." __ nodded and agreed. 

 

The two were hanging out together happily but a familiar figure appeared infront of Taemin. "Taemin-sshi?" __ said. "Uhm. Tiffany noona?" Taemin rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you doing here with, with whoever she is?! I thought you had work today! Jinri told me!" Tiffany shouted furiously. "N-noona, w-" He was cut off by Tiffany. "Are you cheating on her?" She asked, glaring at the girl beside Taemin who is holding onto Taemin's hand. "I-I can expla-" Taemin was cut off again. "Okay. Whatever. I don't need to hear anything about it." Tiffany left, bumping in between Taemin and __. "Aish." He sighed.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? ^ ^