4

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

Jinri went back to the park, where they were still holding auditions. The manager of SM called out Jinri, Krystal, Luna, Amber, and Victoria's names. It's their time to sing and as always their oppas and unnies will cheer them on. Forget about that conversation, Jinri. Jinri thought as she went on stage with her unnies. The manager told us to pick which song they all want to sing; the options were on the screen behind them. "Exo-K's What is Love." The four said. The manager nodded and put on the music. The workers gave them the microphones.

 

Tiffany came back from the alley with Taemin following behind. "What a pabo, pabo, pabo." Tiffany mumbled still a little angry at Taemin. Taemin sighed. When the reached the park, Tiffany went up close to the stage watching her little dongsaengs and unnie. "Hwaiting!" Tiffany shouted at them. Taemin went near Jinri. "Hwaiting, Jinri-ah!" Taemin shouted. Jinri heard him but still smiled at him. 

 

When they were almost done with the song, Exo-K came out from behind. The crowd screamed and shouted. Kai went beside Krystal. Sehun went beside Jinri. D.O. and Chanyeol went beside Amber. Baekhyun went beside Luna.  Suho went beside Victoria. The four girls were shocked. Exo-K began to sing along with them. Their song ended and they both gave a bow to each other. Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Amber, and Victoria got off the stage. Taemin went to Jinri and congratulate her. "You did great, Jinri-ah!" Taemin hugged Jinri and Jinri hugged back. "Thanks, oppa." Jinri smiled. Someone tapped Jinri's shoulder. She turned around, seeing Sehun. "Oh, Sehun-sshi. Annyeong!" Jinri waved and smiled at him. "Annyeong. Jinri-sshi, right?" Sehun asked and Jinri nodded. "Just call me Jinri." She replied. "And just call me Sehun." Sehun replied. While they were talking, Taemin was just standing there watching the two. Until Suzy tapped him on the shoulder. 

 

"Oh Suzy-ah~" Taemin said hugging her. Jinri saw Suzy when she looked over Sehun's shoulder. Jinri tried to ignore them. "You need to tell her." Suzy said. "I will. I will when I get home. I promise!" Taemin replied. The manager told us who made it and who did not. Sehun and Jinri was standing next to each other while her unnies were standing next to Sehun's hyungs. "I will announce the people who made it first." The manager said, going to get the list from the judges. He opened it up. "Lee Taemin, Choi Jinri, Jung Soojung, Park Sunyoung, Amber Liu, Song Qian, Choi Minho, Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun... and more will be announced on this screen right here." The manager said. Jinri hugged Sehun by accident because she was too happy. "Yay! We made it!" Jinri said still excited. "Congratulations!" Sehun congratulated her.

 

Taemin looked at the screen to see if Suzy had made it. "Oppa, we made it." Jinri said, making Taemin jump a little. "Oh! Yippee!" Taemin said, turning his head back to the screen. Jinri noticed his face had changed when he looked at the screen. She turned to look at it. Oh, Suzy didn't make it. Jinri thought. Jinri decided to still congratulate Suzy even though she did not make it. "Suzy-ah~" Jinri said. "Jinri, congrats on making it." Suzy replied. "Don't worry, you will still get to audition to other agencies. There are plenty." Jinri gave Suzy a warm smile and hugged her. Suzy hugged back. "Thanks, Jinri-ah." Suzy said. The manager called out all the people that had made it out on to the stage. He gave them paper which contained the rules. No dating in the same agency? Jinri thought. The workers started to take everything down since it was getting dark. Guess they're only going to have the audition for one day. Taemin thought. Jinri went back to Taemin, "Let's go home, Taemin." Jinri dragged Taemin back to their house. I have to tell her. Taemin thought. "Jinri-ah, I have to tell you something." Taemin said. It started to rain. "What?" Jinri replied. "I'm really n-" Taemin got cut off. "I know, oppa. I've seen you with her everyday. Did you think I didn't know that?" Jinri asked. "Well, n-" Taemin got interrupted again.   "Well, I did, Taemin. Everyday and every night. All the excuses had been all a lie." Jinri said. "Jinri, I-" Jinri couldn't take it anymore. "Look, I don't care anymore. My love for you was real not fake. But everyday, I knew this relationship was fake." Taemin shocked. "But Jinri-ah, I had th-" Jinri looked at him in the eyes. "Taemin. Just t-take your ring back." She stuttered as her eyes started water. She threw the ring down onto the floor and ran away from him as far as possible. "Jinri-ah!" Taemin shouted. He ran outside trying to find her, in the cold, wet night. There was no use in finding her in the rainy, cold night. "Jinri, I'm sorry." Taemin mumbled as he fell on his knees. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:O

:o

:o

:o

:o

:o

:o