3

This Whole Marriage was Fake?

"Taemin-ah! Wake up." Jinri said as she got ready for the big auditon at the park. "Waeyo?" Taemin mumbled and Jinri glared at Taemin who is still lying on the bed, fast asleep. "Auditions at the park." Jinri smiled. Jinri had on a beige sweater, skinnies, Vans, and a beanie. Her hair was just down and wavy and she also put on some eyeliner. "Arrassoo~" Taemin said as he got up from the bed and got ready. When Taemin was done, he was wearing white t-shirt, skinnies, and white Vans. Jinri was sitting on the bed waiting for him. "Ready!" Taemin shouted making Jinri jump. "Yah!" Jinri shouted and Taemin just chuckled. Jinri locked the door and instead of driving; they would have to walk besides they didn't have a car anyways even though they were old enough to get their drivers license.

 

In their walk to the park, Taemin got a text message.

To: Taeminnie oppa ~ 

I'm already here at the auditions! I'll be waiting by the swings. Good luck!

From: Sizziling Suzy ^ ^

 

Taemin was going to reply back when Jinri dragged his wrist to the sign up desk. Taemin and Jinri signed their names and Jinri took Taemin under the tree. Taemin looked at the swings seeing Suzy. He smiled and waved and so do she. "Hold on." Taemin whispered to Suzy quietly trying not to let Jinri hear.

 

While Jinri was waiting see saw her friends, Krystal, Tiffany unnie, Jiyoung, Taeyeon unnie, Amber unnie, Luna and Victoria unnies. "Unnies!" Jinri shouted and they turned around. Jinri got up and ran to them leaving Taemin confused but then he noticed and he got up and catched up to Jinri. "Hi noonas!" Taemin smiled. Tiffany glared at Taemin."You all are going to audition too?" Jinri asked. "Yep yep." Jiyoung and Krystal replied. "Victoria, Amber, and Luna unnies are going to audition with me and you should join us!" Krystal suggested. "I'm going to audition with the group of girls way over there, there names are Sooyoung, YoonA, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and the other girls." Taeyeon said. "Alone~ Maybe I will get to be in a group." Jiyoung said. "Careless careless, shoot anoyumus anoyumus." Amber and Luna sang while they were listening to Exo's MAMA. Tiffany looked at Taemin who is looking at the other peoples audition. When it was time for Suzy to audition, Taemin got closer to the stage. He was cheering for Suzy and Suzy winked at Taemin when she got off the stage. Tiffany noticed. So that girl's name is Suzy, eh? Tiffany thought. "Yah Taemin!" Tiffany shouted making the her friends startled. 

 

Tiffany walked up behind Taemin who is talking to Suzy. "Yah Lee Taemin!" Tiffany shouted. Taemin stood beside Suzy and held onto Suzy's hand. "Oh, n-noona." He said. "You're with Suzy, eh?" Taemin gulped. "Come with me, Taemin." Tiffany dragged Taemin into the alley. "Taemin, why?" Tiffany asked, grabbing his shoulders. "Noona, I had this feeling for her the first time I proposed to her but then it started to fade; the feeling started to fade away." Taemin replied. Tiffany sighed. "What a pabo." Tiffany mumbled. 

 

Jinri was talking to her unnies when she saw Tiffany dragging Taemin into the alley. She excused herself. "I'll come back, later. Annyeong." Jinri smiled and left in a rush, following Tiffany unnie. She hid behind the wall. "Taemin, why?" She heard Tiffany asked. "Noona, I had this feeling for her the first time I proposed to her but then it started to fade; the feeling started to fade away." Taemin replied. She knew. Jinri knew the feeling that he had for her started to fade. She noticed. Jinri knew he hanged out with Suzy everyday leaving herself all alone. She was hurt but she would always stay positive. 

 

Can she stay happy? Infront of him, Lee Taemin, her husband? Seeing him being with one of her close friends, Suzy?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________