Donghae awakes, off to EXO world

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

When they got home Eunhyuk called Key. “Oh I see you found a feather?” He asked in a kimono and a boy that looked like he was in high school behind him. “Yes we did but it was weird though.” Key nodded his head and looked at the boy behind him “Taemin we are running out of sake!” The boy, Taemin sighed “I warmed you up like 10 bottles. You really cannot be out of sake already!” Key showed the boy the sake bottle Taemin sighed and walked into the other room.

 

Key then turned back to Eunhyuk with a serious face. “They are her memories Eunhyuk they will guide here and Miku where ever they are.” Eunhyuk nodded and the connection was then ended by Key. Eunhyuk looked to Siwon who was over by Kibum looking at his face. Eunhyuk went to sit next to Donghae again. Miku looked at them ask Kevin walked into the room.

 

“It’s time to go to the next world Donghae will wake up there we finished what we had to do here.”  Everyone looked at Miku who handed them each their clothes and told them to change. They did and were back into their original clothes. The seal appeared again and as they left Kevin told them something “Remember if you see us in another world it’s not us!” The rest were confused but Miku nodded and just like that they left in a poof of smoke.

 

As they landed in the next world it was all snowy and as they looked around it looked like it was a town back in the 1800s. “Well were not in my world.” Siwon said somewhat happy about it but then shook it off with a scowl. “Not mine either.” Kibum smiled and then walked lover to Miku, “Where are we?” Miku looked around and smiled “We are…I don’t know.” They all did an anime fall and Miku just laughed as she spotted a person.

 

“HEY HEY!” They ran inside fast and Miku blinked. “Do I look that scary?!” Siwon looked at her and nodded. Miku pouted as a man walked up behind them, “Are you lost? Well looks like you don’t seem to be from around here.” Miku looked at the man with blonde hair and he was really tall with little glasses on his face. “Um no were not.” Kibum cut in, “It would be good if you could tell us where we are and why people are running from us.”

 

The man looked at them and smiled “Why you guys are in EXO world. They are running because there is a ghost here stealing children.” Miku looked at this man again closer “And you are?” The man put his hands up “Oh I am sorry where are my manners, I am Kris and I am the doctor in this town.”

 

Before anyone could get out another word Donghae work up. “Oh where am I? Who are you…all?” Eunhyuks face feel and Miku looked at Donghae and smiled “Hi I am Miku and this is my umma and appa” Miku pointed to Kibum and Siwon, “Kibum and Siwon!” Siwon face turned mad and started to get mad. “HEY YOU!!!” Siwon started chasing her around and Donghae blinked then realized she was she was being carried and looked up at the person who carried her and blushed. He looked so familiar like someone she knew but forgot about. Eunhyuk looked down at Donghae and then looked away sadly because Donghae would never remember him again. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well its Sango again with a lovely update! 

And now they are in EXO world and have met Kris!!! Wow!

I might need a few ideas of kpop bands you would like to see in this.

Welll they will become a world and be in that world!

I think I know the next world! 

But that will be 3 chapters away this world is scary!

Anyways guys I will try to update more try!