Feather?

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

Miku, Eunhyuk and, Siwon headed home at least they knew a feather was here in this world. “Okay Fuzz ball why did you buy so many Korean pop CDs?” Siwon asked Miku who had now found a new obsession with the so called group Super Junior. “Because Wonwon- puppy! The Siwon on here looks way nicer then you! Mayybe he should steal umma away!” Miku replied holding the CD close.

 

Siwon blinked at her his eyebrow twitching for what seemed like the millionth time today. Miku in the middle of the CD store called Key and showed him the CD and they started fangirling. Key wanted to date the Key in the CD but then he was really quite when he looked over at this Jonghyun. Miku was quite too. ‘So this has something to do with this…Jonghyun. But it couldn’t be the one on the CD right?’ Siwon thought to himself as he walked through the door to Eli’s and Kevin’s house.

 

Miku skipped in while the other two just walked in. Eunhyuk made his way over to Donghae. Eunhyuk blinked “Kevin where Donghae?” Kevin came out of the kitchen “She was right…..Where is she?!” Miku blinked and her eyes became big and she started walking on her own.

 

Kibum looked after her “Miku! Miku!” Miku dropped the CDs and walked out the door not listening to anyone but whispering “Feather.” Over and over again. Eunhyuk ran after Miku, where Miku went Donghae wasn’t far behind.

 

Kibum looked at Siwon, “I think you should follow Siwonniee!” Siwons eye twitched and he stompped out the door. After he left Kibums smile fell and he walked into the kitchen with Kevin.

 

*~With Miku~*

 

Miku was far enough in front they lost her; it was so late at night that they couldn’t find her. But they were stopped at a port in the town Eunhyuk around and found Donghae on one of the cranes. “Princess Donghae!” Eunhyuk yelled but he saw a feather, Donghae started floating to it and Miku was the one holding it.

 

Siwon blinked, “What the heck?” He said trying to make sense of all this and actually worried for Donghae and the little fuzz ball that was a girl. Eunhyuk followed Donghae she got the feather from Miku, then they both started floating back to Earth. Donghae landed in Eunhyuks arms, her body moved a little. Siwon caught miku and they both started walking home.

 

“What was that all about?” Eunhyuk asked more to himself then Siwon. “I don’t know we need to call Key.” Eunhyuk nodded he would call key when they got home. Right now all her cared about were that princess Donghae and Miku were safe and, they got a feather.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Look another update!

This one is kinda I dont know I tired but right now I am kinda half asleep.

But I wanted to update this more.

Sooo Enjoy the chapter and I will see you all next one ^^