The beginning

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

Donghae smiled as she ran to her best friends house. Eunhyuk had been gone for a long time and she could not wait to see him. Donghae was going to tell him today that she liked him a lot. She smiled to herself as she ran to his house humming to herself.

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Eunhuyk had just come home and put his stuff on the floor before his door flew open, "Eunhyuk!!!" Someone said as he then got tackled to the ground by the unknown person. "Princess Donghae." Eunhyuk replied as he looked at the face above his smiling. Donghae's cheeks puffed up as she sat on him and crossed her arms. "Eunhyuk I told you, call me Donghae. We have known each other for years and you still call me princess Donghae." Donghae looked at him and pouted, Eunhyuk sighed he could never resist that pout. "Fine I will call you Donghae. You can get off of me now."
 
Donghae smiled then looked down and blushed getting off of Eunhyuk really fast with a blush on her cheeks, Eunhyuk was blushing too. Eunhyuk got up and smiled clearing his throat and Donghae sat on the bed in the room, "So when do you have to go back to the ruins?" He looked at her and put his hand on the desk and looked at the picture, "Tonight." Eunhyuk whispered.
 
Donghae gasped, "Tonight, but I haven't seen you for weeks and I have something to tell you." She looked down as she put her two index fingers together. Eunhyuk smiled and sat next to her, "Well I did say I would go back tonight we have the whole day we could do stuff." Donghae's eyes started to glitter and she tackle hugged him, "Can we? Lets go then!" She said and grabbed his hand as she ran out the door. Eunhyuk smiled and just followed her, Heechul-hyung, her brother, must have given her candy or sugar.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After a lot of walking Eunhyuk and Donghae reached the market place in Clow. Donghae smiled and she ran to an apple vender as Eunhyuk smiled and followed her.
 
Euhyuk smiled as he watched Donghae look at apples, "Oh these look so good!" The shop owner looked at her and smiled then her eyes widened, "Its Princess Donghae!" Everyone gathered around them, Donghae looked around then heard the call of the palace guards, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at them and gasp. If Donghae's brother caught them he would not be happy at all and not even the High Priest could calm him down.
 
Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hand and started running. Donghae just blinked as she was flying in the air as Eunhyuk ran from the guards with a smile on her face and the other hand had the apple.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Heechul-hyung doesn't know your here?" Donghae looked at the floor she shook her head blushing. "You are so going to be in trouble." Eunhyuk let go of her hand and laid down on the rock they were on. Donghae nodded and laid down next to Eunhyuk, she looked over at him. Eunhyuk looked at her and smiled a gummy smile, which made her blush and look away from him to the sky. "Hae..Can I tell you something?"
 
Donhae looked at him and gasped, then sat up really fast. 'Oh my gosh! Did he just give me a nickname?' Donghae started to freak out blushing and put her hands to her cheeks. She took a deep breath and looked at Eunhyuk and smiled, "Okay what do you want to tell me?" Eunhyuk took a deep breath and was about to say something when the ruins glowed purple and he looked over at Donghae who's eyes were purple. "Donghae!" He said as she started walking towards the ruins.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heechul was sitting in his room with Hankyung and smiled. Hankyung looked out the window and gasp "Heechul..Something is going on at the ruins!" Heechul looked up from his work and looked out the window. He got up and ran out of the palace towards the ruins with Hankyung fast on his heels.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
And while all this was happening in modern day Korea Key was looking to the sky as he sat outside his house. "So it has begun." He whispered.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Well thats the first chapter I think it would be a lot to put in everything that happens. So the rest of the stuff will happen in the next chapters and the chapters beyond. :D Also if it jumps around sorry I am trying to get it from every point of view right now. :D Next chapter won't be jumping around as much. =)
Thanks for reading ^_^