The Journey Begins and Welcome to Neverland

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

"You mean Donghae, she won't remember me?" Eunhyuk asked while looking at Donghae's sleeping face. Key nodded his head, "Yes she will not remember you, that is the price you must pay."

 
Eunhyuk looked at Key "Fine I will do it, even if she doesnt remember me." Key nodded and smiled as two twin girls walked out of the shop, one with white hair and the other with black hair. 
 
"This is Mako and Miku. You all will be taking Miku with you, with her you can communicate with me. She will take you to the other worlds too and she can turn into a cute little animal. Plus she can sense Donghae's feathers." The girl with white hair smiled and nodded her head. 
 
Miku looked at them all then looked back at Siwon, "You look like a big Horse!" Kibum started laughing and Siwon glared at them. "I can tell we are going to get along just well right Miku?" She smiled at Kibum and nodded.
 
Key cleared his throat and everyone looked at them, "It time for you all to go the plan has been set in motion. Good luck we will see each other again very soon." He smiled and waved as Miku started to say some words and a seal appered on the ground around them. And then a poof of smoke covered them and they were gone.
 
Key looked up at the rainy sky, "So there journy has begun." Another set of foot steps was heard as a high school boy came into the shop gates. "Sorry I am late Minho wouldn't leave me alone." He said as he looked around and the stuff in Key's hands. "Did I miss some costmers?" 
 
Key smiled at him, "Of course you did Taemin! Now lets get dinner started and break out the sake!" Mako smiled. "Yes! Lets go!" Taemin eyebrow started to twich, and walked inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
They all landed in a new world and looked around. "Well were not at my home." Siwon said and pouted. Kibum looked at him and smiled. "Ohh is Wonnie sad?" Siwon looked over at him, "Don't give me a nickname you crazy mage!"
 
"Ohhh Siwon-puppy is mad!" Siwon started chasing Kibum around. Miku just smiled and clapped her hands together but stopped and looked over at Eunhyuk. "Umm Eunhyuk-shii?" Eunhyuk looked up  at her and smiled. "Who is that? She is very pretty."
 
Eunhyuk smiled down at Donghae, "She is, her name is Donghae Miku." Miku smiled then let her smile drop. "Shes asleep, so we have to look for her feathers right?" She asked as Siwon was still chasing Kibum in the background. Eunyhuk nodded then looked up, "Where are we?"
 
"Your in Neverland" One guy with light brown hair said. They all looked up and stopped what they were doing. Looking at the pair of guys that were now standing in front of them smiled. "Key sent us, this is the first world you will go to."
 
They all nodded, "My name is Eli and this is my wife Kevin." They all smiled at them as Miku waved at them and then ran over to them. "We need to get new clothes dont we?" Kevin nodded as Eli put an arm around his waist. 
 
Miku clapped "Shopping come on umma!" She grabbed Kibum's hand and looked at Eli and Kevin who started walking around the town. Kibum looked at her "If I am the Umma who is the Appa?" Miku smirked and looked at Siwon, "That big meanie is." She giggled as Siwon growled at her.
 
Eunhyuk smiled at them and then stood up, "Donghae you should wake up quickly, you would like these people." He started following every so often looking down at Donghae.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Well now I found the world! There in U-kiss land! =)
Next world I dont know but that wont be for a few chapters to yay I can find it out XD
Okay new characters :D
 
 
Miku:
 
~She helps the gang travel to different worlds
 
~Helps them communicate with Key
 
~Twins with Mako
 
~Turns into a little cute fluffy animal that talks
 
Thats what Miku trasforms into.
 
 
Mako:
 
~Is connected with Miku so she helps Key communicate with Eunhyuk and them
 
~Is Mikus twin sister
 
~She stays at Key's shop and like to annoy Taemin
 
~Also has an animal form
 
Now the last two.
 
 
Eli and Kevin:
 
~Married
 
~Help Eunhyuk and his friends
 
~Will show up in many worlds but with different problems
 
Okay there all the characters are called and accounted for. Please excuse my mistakes in spelling I will fix them all as soon as I get time.
See you all next chapter =)