Whoa is that you?!

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style
*~In Siwons Dream~*
 
Siwon looked around well he was home he thought and smiled. 'Yes I am finally home.' He said feeling a longing in his heart as he said that. He brought a hand to his heart, 'What is this feeling?' Siwon asked himself, as his hand clenched at his heart. 
 
'Thats Love Siwon-shii' A voice said, and Princess Leeteuk walked out of the shadows. Siwon bowed at the Princess, 'Oh your highness.' He might have been mad at the Princess but she still saved his life after all that has happened. 
 
Leeteuk smiles and pat Siwons head to show him it was okay, Siwon understood and went to stand up. 'So I see you found your soul mate.' Leeteuk staited as Siwon finally stood giving a weird look to the Princess of Japan.
 
'What do you mean?' Siwon tried to pretend he didn't understand what the Princess was saying, but he knew she only spoke the truth.
 
'You know who I mean...I will talk to you later he is trying to wake you up be careful My Ninja, protect him well..'
 
*~Out of Siwons Dream~*
 
Siwon woke up, as Kibum was shaking him, "Wake up Wonburger!" Siwon then glared, "My name is Siwon!" 
 
Miku bounced over in her animal form still and went on Siwons head. "Won-Won puppy is angry! Umma woke him up from a good dream!" Siwon grabbed Miku as she was bouncing around.
 
"You why cant you just be a girl, you as a little fuzz ball annyos me!" He held Miku up in the air and then looked over to Eunhyuk who was looking down at Donghae again. Siwon handed Miku to Kibum and they both blinked as Siwon walked over to Eunhyuk and put a hand on his shoulder.
 
"Come on kid lets look for her feathers, Miku become a girl again it will make it easier to look for feathers." Miku noded and bounced into the kitchen where Kevin was. A few minutes later she walked out of the kitchen.
 
"Fine lets go." Miku smiled then whispered, "We need to get some cake since today is Kevins birthday!" Eunhyuk nodded along with Siwon and they walked out the door. Kibum looked after them and wished them good luck in his head. This world was weird he didnt know what to think of it.
 
*~Meanwhile with Eunhyuk, Miku and Siwon~*
 
They were in a cake shop and Miku wondered off, so when Eunhyuk started talking he was talking in a different language. Siwon blinked and tried to talk, but all that came out was Japanese. They both blinked and noticed Miku was gone. 
 
Miku however was in a CD shop looking at Super Junior CDs, she blinked "Eunhyuk? Kibum? Siwon? Donghae is a boy on this!" She picked it up and looked at it. "Miku!" Siwon yelled spotting her throught the door. With Cake in hand he and Eunhyuk walked into the CD shop. 
 
Miku held up the CD, "Look Appa your in a band!" Siwon and Eunhyuk looked at the Super Junior CD and blinked. "N-No were not even...." Siwon started. Miku nodded and ran off to buy it just to see what these boys that looked so much like the gang looked like. 
 
Before Miku could buy it her eyes widened and she dropped the CD. Eunhyuk ran over and looked at her he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Please tell me its a feather." She nodded but then blinked, "Its gone Oppa! It was around then left!" Eunhyuk nodded, he really hoped it was still there but it wasnt. 
 
Miku looked down and picked up the CD "Sorry Hyukkie Oppa." Eunhyuk nodded to her then helped her pay for the CD when they saw a SHINee CD. "OHHH APPA OPPA!" Siwon sighed, how many reaking people from this place looked like people they knew? And why is Miku calling me appa now! Siwons Eyebrow twiched.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Oops this story hasnt been updated since I said, but I have been soo busy!
But new chapter woooooooo!
Yeahh tired to make it longer for you guys sorry about that update a month ish later!
Also I added some forgot that Siwon is like Kurgerburger XD
FORGIVE SANGO? 
Ne? 
-cowers away in fear;
A-Anyways e-enjoy the c-c-chapter