The day everything change

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

 

Eunhyuk followed Donghae as she floated to the ruins, Heechul and Hankyung running next to him. "You...you...You MONKEY!" Heechul yelled at Eunhyuk, "My sister what did you do to her?!" Hankyung put a hand on his shoulder, "I knew this was going to happen one day..."
 
"Wait wait wait!!" They all stopped and looked at Heechul who pointed at Hankyung. "You knew Hannie and you did not tell me?!" Hankyung nodded and looked at Eunhyuk for help who surgged. "You know Donghae is more important right now." They nodded and ran into the ruins.
 
Donghae was on the floor as it was glowing purple with a picture of wings on the floor. "Donghae!" They all yelled as the floor opened and Donghae grew a pair of wings. As Donghae got farther off the ground the three people looked at her. Then she stopped and the wings burts into little feathers that went away as soon as they saw them. Donghae slowly floated to the ground and the floor closed, Eunhyuk caught her. "Donghae." He said trying to make her wake up.
 
Eunhyuk looked up as portals opened, and dark people came out of them. "Eunhyuk I am going to take you to the Dimension Witch, his name is Key. He knows whats going on." Hankyung said as he took his staff and cast a spell on the enemy making them all fly back. Heechul kicked the enemy and went and landed back to back with Hankyung. "What about you and King Heechul?" 
 
Heechul smirked as he kicked another enemy and looked at Eunhyuk "I think we can handle ourselves can't we Hannie?" Hankyung smiled and hit some of the enemy with his magic, "Of course Chullie." They both looked at him and Heechul grabbed his collar "You take care of my sister and get whatever she lost back." Heechul let go of his collar and looked of at Hankyung who sighed, "Its her Memeories get them back." He said casting a magical seal on the floor and both Eunhyuk and Donghae dissapered. 
 
Heechul smiled at Hankyung, "If we ever get out of this I have something to tell you." Hankyung nodded as he thought 'Me too Heechul.'  
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At the same time in the country of Japan
 
"Siwon! I thought I told you to not to kill them!" Princess Leeteuk voice boomed throughout the castle. Siwon looked at her, "But they tried to hurt you. What else was I suppost to do." Princess Leeteuk just shook her head. "I promised your mother and father you would be safe, but look at you!"
 
Siwon looked around at himself, "I think I look fine!" Princess Leeteuk shook her head. She walked down from the thron she was sitting on.
"Siwon I am going to send you away to the Dimension Witch, and there your going to learn the meaning of true Strength. I am giving you this curse so if you kill someone you will no longer be strong." Princess Leeteuk said a the floor started to turn to lava and Siwon stated to fall in.
 
"I will be back Leeteuk, I will find away back!" Siwon said though final words as he dissapeared. "Yes you will be back." Leeteuk looked to the sky, 'Hopefully he can change your thinking'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in Seresu
 
Kibum was swimming in the water where he traped the King, he got out of it showing a tattoo on his back. "He's asleep for now but I have to get out of here Sungmin." He said to the person next to him.
 
"I know and warn you if he wakes up right? Are you sure this is a good idea? Your just running from your problems." Sungmin said as Kibum grabbed his coat and put it on.
 
"Its the only way I can't be here much longer. I do not want him to wake up." Kibum replied as he looked into the water at the man at the bottom. Then he grabbed the staff from Sungmin and cast a spell making him dissapear. 
 
"Goodbye Kibum"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now with the Dimension Witch
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae came out of the sky falling like the rain that was all around them. Eunhyuk was carring Donghae bridal style in his arms as he kneeled on the ground. Eunhyuk looked around, "Where are we?" He looked up and there was a guy dressed in a very nice outfit, black skinny jeans and a black shirt that didnt look to be where they are from. 
 
"Your in my shop, where I grant wishes..." The man started as two others feel out of the sky and came out of the ground the same way they did. Siwon looked up at him, "You!" Key smiled and put up a peace sgin then stopped. 
 
"Now as I was about to say before these two came in but one much more graceful then the other (Siwon "HEY!"), this is my shop I grant wishes here, but I require something of equal vaule. I am Key the Dimension Witch. What is your wish Eunhyuk?" Eunhyuk blinked and looked up at her. "I want to save Princess Donghae."
 
Key nodded then looked at the other two, "What are your wishes?" Kibum raised his head and smiled. "I would like not to go back to my home." Siwon then butted in, "I would like to go back home!" Key sighed and looked around at the 4 of them, but Donghae was sleeping.
 
"I will grant your wishes but you must go together as a group." The three looked around at each other then nodded, mummbling about a good chance to stay away from home and one about finally going home.
 
"But I require a price, for you Kibum its going to be the tattoo on your back." Kibum gasp, "Umm can't you just take this staff in its place." Key shook his head and Kibum nodded as the tattoo came off his back. 
 
"Siwon I require your sword, Ginryu." Siwon took the sword off his hip, this is the last thing he had left of his parents and he was suppost to give this as the price. "Why do you want this?" Key laughed, "Because dear Siwon its just simply amazing to look at, and of course its of equal price of what you want." Key smiled as Siwon gave the sword to him very very slowly.
 
"Now on to you Eunhyk, your price is your memories with Donghae." Eunhyuk gasp, how is he ever going to give up that?
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Woo this chapter is done! ^_^
Now the new characters
 
 
Leeteuk:
 
~Princess of Japan
 
~Saved Siwon and now Siwon is her gurad
 
Thats about it for Leeteuk >.>
For now XD
and last but not least
 
 
Sungmin:
 
~Keeps track of the King in Seresu
 
~Made from one of Donghae's feathers (Not revelent till like close to the end but shhh)
 
Well thats about it for the new characters this time but next time will be a few new character and they are going to visit the first world. =)
Now to find out which band that will be.
If you have any comments or suggestions fill free to tell. :D
Bai bai for now.