In Neverland day one

Tsubasa Chronicle Eunhae style

 

Sorry for not updating in forever >.> Its been on busy summer…but more about that at the end of the story now on to the story! =)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They had just finished shopping for clothes to fit into this new would because they stick out in the clothes they were in. They bought clothes and went back to Eli and Kevin’s house because the sun was setting. As they got to the house Kevin layed out a futon for Eunhyuk to lay Donghae down on.

 

Eunhyuk smiled as her laid down Donghae on the futon in Kevin and Eli’s house, Miku bounced over in her animal from as Kibum helped Kevin cook dinner. “Eunhyuk-oppa…” Eunhyuk looked up at her them smiled weakly before looking back at Donghae and grabbed her hand. “We will find her feathers after all we have me!” Miku said and bounced everywhere making kung fu noises. Eunhyuk laughed at her and Siwon just shook his head.

 

Miku looked over at Siwon, “Appa, Umma is cooking you a good dinner!” She laughed as Siwon chased her around. Kibum looked in the room and sighed, “Wonnie leave our poor kid alone!” Miku bounced in and landed on Kibums head. “Yeah listen to Umma! He better then you!” She stuck her tongue out at Siwon and laughed as he went and tried to grab her again.

 

Eunhyuk laughed at them but looked down at Donghae again and he felt a hand on his shoulder. Eli smiled and him. “She will wake up soon tomorrow lets go looking for her feather okay?” Eunhyuk nodded as Kevin called that dinner was ready and they all gathered to eat.

--------------------------------------

As everyone in the house fell asleep the only one awake was sitting in the corner of the room and was sitting cross legged looking at Eunhyuk. “Well the kids got heart.” Siwon said and a little smiled made away to his face.

 

Then Siwon looked of at Kibum who was sleeping on the floor with Miku in his arms. He didn’t know why but he felt a sense of longing in his heart. Did he want to be held by the mage? Or was he jealous of Miku? He didn’t know the answer but he didn’t think about it farther as sleep took over him and a warning from his dream seeing princess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! I updated its small yes but it’s an update. =) Anyways this summer has been busy, I have been out of town for more times than other stuff happened. So I want to keep updating maybe get a co-author to help me since I am busy. So if you’re interested I guess message me. =) Anways thanks to my subscribers. <3 Long update next time =)