My Secret Discovered

My Mamodo

        "Ushishi~ Boss, great to see you again.", The voice belonged to a blonde haired girl, or atleast I think it's a girl. "Tch, who wants to see your face.", Xanxus glared obviously not willing to play the girl's game. "Everyone~.", The Blonde answered. "When I become a woman.", Xanxus muttered under his breath going to a near by refridgerator and pulling out some wine. "Vroi, Boss, we have need to inform you about something.", Squalo said. "And?", Xanxus asked taking a large gulp out of the wine bottle. "It seems a mamodo named Milordo Z has been up in some pretty dark stuff lately.", Squalo continued. Xanxus raised an eyebrow, sat down and put his legs on the table. "He has re-awakened mamodo from a thousand years ago.", Squalo concluded. 

 

        "Jyudiame!", I spun around to be greeted with Gokudera's puppy face. "I'm so glad your alright!", Gokudera cried. Yamamoto laughed, I hadn't realized Yamamoto had left the room. "Yo, I see you've already met Bel.", Yamamoto grinned. "Bell's her name?", I asked. Silence. Everyone in the room wa silent. Then Xanxus started laughing so hard he fell off the couch. Quickly joined with Squalo and Gokudera.  Apparently, Xanxus never told me BEL was a guy, scratch that, a very feminine guy. "Did I hear wrong peasent, or did you just call me a her?", Bel asked sauntering toward me. I began to realize my mistake.

 

        At my time in the Varia mansion, I leanred a few things. 1) Xanxus is a boss of a very known assassination squad, 2) Lussuria was not intrested in females, 3) Levi is Xanxus-obsssessed, and 4) Make any of them angry and you can be sure they will come to hunt you down. I knew the moment Xanxus laughed that I had said the wrong thing. Bel's smile looked sadistic, and twisted. "Now you dare stare at my princely face?", Bel asked throwing a knife barely scratching my left cheek. "Oi, Knife-freak, don't do that to my boss!", Gokudera said jumping up to my defense.

 

       "Boss?", Xanxus and his to subordinates said in unison. "That's right! The Jyudiame is the soon to be tenth generation boss (I don't want to be boss) of the mamodo (Don't say it) crime organization, the Vongola!", Gokudera said proudly. Xanxus almost choked on his wine. Is that even possible for an assassin? "Vongola, eh?", Bel said cackling as he  walked away and began to  poke Xanxus in the face. "Trash, stop that now or else.", Xanxus threatened grabbing his wine bottle. "Shi~ alright Boss.", Bel  walked into another room.