Our Allies

My Mamodo

          "Azakuru!", Xanxus and I immediately jumped out of the way. "Irakaruda!", upon coming back, the mamodo and his partner came out. "Well, ain't it Dame-Tsuna. Don't see how you ended up  here so long but that's gonna end soon.", I realized he was a mamodo from the school I previously attended in the mamodo world. "Shut up, you think i'm that weak.", Xanxus countered. "A-ah, that's Xanxus the leader of the infamous Varia!", Mochida's partner stammered. "So scum like you do know my name.", Xanxus opened the book. "Irstella!", The second spell allowed me to be concious as it enhanced my body with an orange light. I understood, Xanxus wanted me to get thier book. Dashing forward, they casted another spell. "Azaspectum!", Mochida's kendo stick grew larger. 

 

        Dodging Mochida's swings, Xanxus began to approach the man holding Mochida's book. "S-stay away! You monster, it's all your fault! Because of people like you my family is in deep troubles right now!", The man cried tears running down his face. "So what? You want me to cry for you? Men shouldn't cry so easily, who gives a hoot if you're broke? Others have more important issues than to pity you every single moment of the day.", Xanxus said taking Mochida's dark blue book away from the man. Irastella's effects faded off, Mochida finally landed a hit. "Ah", I flew back several feet. "Hn, this spell isn't the most powerful one here but for punks like you. This should work, Iraluci.", I blushed realizing what spell he casted. 

 

        "Xanxus, is this spell really necessary?", I asked covering my legs. Iraluci turned me into the opponents dream girl. Sadly, Mochida seems to like the skimpy type. "Well, atleast you have decent tastes.", Xanxus guffawed as he kicked Mochida's partner. I turned toward Mochida, Mochida had fainted from a massive nosebleed. Embarrassed, I walked over to Xanxus. "Irakaruda.", Mochida's book burned to ashes. "Second, Mamodo we've faced. Not so bad, for a kid called Dame-Tsuna.", Xanxus grinned. 'Shoot!', I never told Xanxus about my childhood nickname. Even now i'm still called Dame-Tsuna. I sighed, i'm so pathetic. "Lets head back to town, we don't know if he has friends waiting for us.".

 

        "Spectra!", "Another one, eh?", Xanxus looked annoyed now. "Ira-", "Ameryuu!!!", We spun around to see who it was, and to my surprise Yamamoto charged the man holding the new enemy's book and burned it. "A-ahh!", The man ran away as Xanxus dragged me toward the stranger who had helped us. "Scum, if I needed help I would've asked.", Xanxus scowled clearly peeved. "Yeah, only when pigs fly.", The man sneered laughing as if Xanxus wasn't the most dangerous person to laugh at. "Brat, this is the loud idiot shark we were looking for.", Xanxus told me. "I-idiot shark?", I asked confused. "He means me, i'm Squalo.", The person now identified as Squalo informed me.

 

        "Hey, Tsuna!", Yamamoto waved at me. "Ah, hi, Yamamoto-kun!", I squeaked, I was really hopeing Squalo didn't want to fight Xanxus.  "I'm assuming Bel's with you as well.", Xanxus asked. "Che, the brat wouldn't leave me alone unless I took him with me.", Squalo confirmed. Xanxus and Squalo began to walk toward the city. "Tsuna, have you seen Ryohie, he left with Lussuria, to find you.", Yamamoto asked. "Yeah, but his book got burned.", I explained to him. "Aw, that's to bad, Sempia would've been a great rival.", Yamamoto worried me sometimes. It was like everything was a game to him. "Oh, and Gokudera's with a guy  named Bel, he's in our hotel room waiting for us.", Yamamoto also told me what had happened earlier with the mamodo. "We were waiting here to ambush them, but you guys beat us to it.", He laughed, "We better hurry or we'll lose them!".