Sidestory: The Varia and their Mamodo

My Mamodo

          "Vroi! What.the.heck.is.wrong.with.you!", Squalo screamed at Yamamoto who continued to smile at him. "What do you mean, Squalo-ni?", Yamamoto asked innocently. "You are freaking smiling every single minute of the freaking day!", Squalo shouted as he threw his arms up in exasperation. "What's wrong with smiling?", Yamamoto looked at Squalo with his niavety. "It ticks me off!", Squalo shouted punching the tree next to him.  "Why?", Yamamoto asked not realizing his mistake. "VROIIIIIIII!", Squalo shouted and left in livid anger. 

 

          "Squalo..?", Yamamoto  just stared in the direction Squalo had gone in. "Maybe he had some bad sushi?". Yamamoto decided to go back to camp. At the camp he saw Bel and Gokudera. "Yo!", Yamamoto said sitting next to Gokudera. "Ushishi~, you annoyed the shark. The Prince couldn't rest because of his screaming.", Bel said chewing on a popsicle. "Oi, you should be training not eating you, knife freak!", Gokudera scowled at Bel. Bel just tossed some knives at Gokudera. "Watch where you throw those things!", Gokudera scolded. "Ushishi, did you call my knives, things?", Bel asked pulling out some knives.

 

        After some time Squalo had come back to the campsite with Bel and Gokudera in tow. "Honestly, scum like you make me sick!", Squalo frowned as he saw Yamamoto tossing a ball around. "Squalo-ni, you're back!", Yamamoto grinned in relief. "It's not like I really had choice here.", Squalo sighed thinking about what was happening back at the headquarters. "Ushishi~, worried Sharkie?", Bel asked flippently tossing a knife past Squalo's head. "Vroi! Just because of this mamodo crap don't think i'm not your superior!", Squalo shouted at Bel.

 

        "Neh, Gokudera, do you think Squalo-ni is happy?", Yamamoto asked Gokudera. "Are you that dense!?", Gokudera said shocked by the question, "Does he look happy to you!?". "You're right..I wish I could make him happy.", Yamamoto looked down depressed, contrary to his happy-go-lucky demeanor.