Our Last Moments

My Mamodo

          Bel immediately jumped into a near by tree as the ancient mamodo attacked us again. "Vroi! Stop moping, we are in the middle of a fight right now", Squalo scowled irrritated with us, "Ameryuu!" Yamamoto charged with such an intensity I was frozen stiff solid. "Irakaruda!", Xanxus casted a spell at a hole in the ancient mamodo's defense. It hit the partner and was off slightly from their book. "Amer--", "Iralucidum!", Xanxus casted our most powerful spell. A winged knight came out of my hands. It began to swing it's sword wildly.. This was the only spell we had trouble with.

 

          " Kumoshi!" Hibari's partner cast a defensive spell, it appeared to be a cloud like figure. "Amenoken!" Yamamoto was suddenly equipped with two irregular swords, and one long katana. He also had the same blue substance from Ameryuu. The mamodo they were fighting was an earth weilder. He slipped into the earth as my Iralucidum almost hit him. Then he suddenly popped under Squalo's feet. "Vroi!", "Biritsu!", "Squalo!", "MY BOOK!", "Gomen, Tsuna." I was to much in shock, in only minutes my two closet friends had disappeared. 

     

           While Squalo had been attacked, Hibari had attacked the attacking mamodo's book.  I felt numb, Xanxus was currently carrying me around. We were running around and dodging. Some attacks even came from Hibari. I wanted to be strong but I felt no reason to keep fighting. Xanxus must've sensed that. "Oi, brat, what ever you're thinking, snap the heck outta it!", Xanxus was busy avoiding attacks, but had enouugh energy to talk to me.'  I want that strength', I thought. "Xanxus, i'm sorry.. I don't think ... I can fight anymore.", I mumbled. "Tch, like I care."

 

        Then a blast of light seperated us. "XANXUS!!", I shouted out his name. I didn't realize what had happened until it was to late. I was slowly disappearing, Xanxus, was looking for me through the flames. "Xanxus! I'm sorry .. I will always remember you!". "Sawada!!"